Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW36 - Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Steel Dog wrote: »
    Why have you done the transfer already?

Coutinho could get injured/suspended tomorrow.

Feck it,it's done now,perhaps hitting confirm transfer was a bit premature.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Another clean sheet for demel he is the new mickey Turner. Mr Prodston you need to get involved only 2 weeks to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

no bonus for Maloney is infuriating.

captain Bale and Walcott bonus will have to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭SickBoy

SlickRic wrote: »

captain Bale and Walcott bonus will have to do.

These bonus predictions should be taken with a pinch of salt though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

He had at least 3 shots off target, which are a big negative to PPI
    SickBoy wrote: »
    These bonus predictions should be taken with a pinch of salt though.

The Bap Chap has something like 90% accuracy in his predictions which is pretty damn impressive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

36 pts (-4)

All red arrows. 2 out of 3 defenders scoring 0 today.

Not going well at all

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

KevIRL wrote: »
    He had at least 3 shots off target, which are a big negative to PPI

The Bap Chap has something like 90% accuracy in his predictions which is pretty damn impressive

Maloney was my MOTM and he could have had 70 shots wide but it still shouldn't discount the fact he DID assist/create the 2 of most important goals in the game. Still though I've gotten a few bonus points that surprised me over the season so karma and all that I guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Maloney was my MOTM and he could have had 70 shots wide but it still shouldn't discount the fact he DID assist/create the 2 of most important goals in the game. Still though I've gotten a few bonus points that surprised me over the season so karma and all that I guess.

I have Maloney and McCauley....be disappointed not to get any BP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭Bigtoe107

55 (-4) with 10 still to play moved into top spot in my main league by a bit but my rival has Rvp to play I benched him in favour of Michu hopefully that doesn't come back to haunt me

The bonus points system now though has nothing to do with who played well or did important things, its entirely stats based and the shots off target do count heavily against the ppi score.

Not saying its correct or otherwise, thats a discussion for another time, but it is what it is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

55 pts (-4). Have Monreal and Davies on the bench with 11 points which is a bit annoying but that's the way it goes.

Up into the 260s in the overall rankings. Would love to be around this mark by the end of the gameweek but I think that's a big ask. Still, it's my highest placing of the season so I'm happy (for the moment). :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

KevIRL wrote: »
    The bonus points system now though has nothing to do with who played well or did important things, its entirely stats based and the shots off target do count heavily against the ppi score.

Not saying its correct or otherwise, thats a discussion for another time, but it is what it is

Yeah I know and I get what you mean. I guess if there was room for discretion we'd see a few more contentious issues. We'll never all be happy, dems de rulez!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Up to 28th after getting 58 points today, I was all set to get lukaku this week till I read a few good posts on this thread and got Kone instead. I think it was swipers post that swayed me so fair play.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Invincible wrote: »
    Look's bad for Michu involvement next week.

Hamstring injury - 25% chance of playing
    That's the latest on the site.
    Maybe Fellani or Mata in for him.
    Swansea top scorer Michu will probably miss the last fortnight of the season after tweaking a hamstring as the Swans earned a point against Manchester City.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22411980?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭carrig2

km79 wrote: »
    I have Maloney and McCauley....be disappointed not to get any BP.

Relieved on the Berbatov front? I know I am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

carrig2 wrote: »

Nearly had an assist when Rodallega hit the crossbar. Nearly had a penalty. Nearly scored from close range but hit the keeper.

The fecker. Because of Michu's injury, I'll probably have to keep him. Hopefully he'll remember how to score against Liverpool again.

carrig2 wrote: »

Yes ! Just watching it now. If I had kept him I would not have played Baines so maybe it might end up being a blessing .....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Maloney also got a yellow card which greatly reduces the ppi. I have him and I'll be hoping for a bp or two. But wouldn't be surprised if he got none.

Yes ! Just watching it now. If I had kept him I would not have played Baines so maybe it might end up being a blessing .....

I have Baines also. He has gotten me a lot of points overall but there have been days he made me pull my hair out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

58 (-4) and expecting max bp's from Bale,Walcott and Kone and hopefully some surprise ones for Nastasic & Dawson.

Michu's injury means that I've 8 players still to play but Hazard is a doubt for today.

Hopefully the Merseyside derby ends 2-2 without the usual picks scoring or assisting as my nearest rivals have the likes of Gerard,Baines etc.

• Advertisement

Liverpool Starting XI: Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Gerrard, Lucas, Henderson, Coutinho, Downing, Sturridge

Everton Starting XI: Howard, Baines, Gibson, Jagielka, Mirallas, Distin, Osman, Pienaar, Coleman, Fellaini, Anichebe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Fellaini should be pushed more forward today with Gibson & Osman sitting deep .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Jax Teller wrote: »
    Fellaini should be pushed more forward today with Gibson & Osman sitting deep .

I benched him so hoping he keeps quiet for the day.

Liverpool to win 1-0 with Enrique scoring would be the ideal result.

I expect both teams to score though.

Lemlin wrote: »

As long as sturridge stays quiet I am happy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭Invincible

Lemlin wrote: »

As long as Johnson gets an assist and clean sheet!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I'm now scared of Fellaini.

I'm now scared of Fellaini.

Me too ! But I'd be happy for him to find form before next weekend so ill accept one goal from a Baines cross :)

Me too ! But I'd be happy for him to find form before next weekend so ill accept one goal from a Baines cross :)

It was an inch or 2 away from happening !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Kinder Bueno

0-0 Half time and all is going well, Baines' CS still in tact and Fellaini is one foul away from a booking. A 1-0 Everton win would be great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭moreau

Tight enough affair so far

Advertisement