Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW36 - Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Tiendali scores and Wigan are actually terrible in defence. If Michu played he'd have about 478 goals!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

If Michu played he'd have about 478 goals!

Don't...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,341 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

F*ck it anyway, I knew I should have brought Hart in for DDG, would have been well worth the 4 points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Maloney should get points taken away from him for that defending.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

S.M.B. wrote: »
    Maloney should get points taken away from him for that defending.

The whole Wigan team should be docked, pack of relegation dodgers that deserve to go down finally...

• Advertisement

Vorm going off on a stretcher, plenty of Fergie time in this one and Vorm. Very sad to see and looks like a bad one, was playing very well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

F*ck it anyway, I knew I should have brought Hart in for DDG, would have been well worth the 4 points.

He was my 4 point hit player.

ysXYWwA.gif

9 minutes of injury time! Holy Maloney that's a lot :pac:

*It's ok I'm gone*

9 minutes of injury time! Holy Maloney that's a lot :pac:

*It's ok I'm gone*

Down to 10 men though...Stam injured and no subs left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Full time City

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭Roonbox

This is lining up to be a tense final day at the bottom of the table.. Wigan need to win next week and have one of Sunderland, Southampton, Newcastle or Norwich to lose

Will end today on 89, hopefully Tevez picks up a BP to push it to 90. With Bale (c), Mata, Hazard and Vertonghen left to play, surely this marks the arrival of my 100+ week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

roryc wrote: »
    Will end today on 89, hopefully Tevez picks up a BP to push it to 90. With Bale (c), Mata, Hazard and Vertonghen left to play, surely this marks the arrival of my 100+ week
    Really hoping for some Tevez/Hart bonus points. Confidentish that they'll both be in there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Can I have another wildcard please?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Tevez and Hart in the BAPs after tonight??? I really hope so!

Never be confident of keeper BP's. I've seen keepers save a penalty on top of keeping a clean sheet and get nothing, and then we see Reina pick up all three the other day for doing f**k all.

Very disappointing day. 2 players didn't start, and only got 7 points (maybe more if Tevez gets some BPs).

Still, have 4 to play tomorrow (Bale (c), Mata, Luiz and Dawson.), so a chance to improve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

My 100 point week is well on course.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Tevez and Hart in the BAPs after tonight??? I really hope so!

I'd imagine Hart has to be with the amount of saves he made.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

roryc wrote: »
    Never be confident of keeper BP's. I've seen keepers save a penalty on top of keeping a clean sheet and get nothing

Bunn v QPR I think it was. Frustrating!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Lemlin wrote: »
    I'd imagine Hart has to be with the amount of saves he made.

That was my thinking, serious performance in a 1 - nil affair!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

No goal from Maloney but thankfully Rangel sorted that out. Hopefully some bps too. Aguero 2 pointer is terrible though. 79 with Bale(c) and Cech to play. Unlikely will hit century unless Bale has a blinder again

Hart hasn't picked up a BP all season, although in saying that he hasn't made 7 saves in a match so hopefully this counts. Will believe it when I see it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

80(-4) for the week, the 4 point hit was to bring in Hart and Dawson so that has worked out brilliantly.

I still have Bale(c), Dawson and Mata to play so if Bale delivers again I might go past 100.

I'd be surprised if Tevez gets BPs he had 3 or 4 off target.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Bit of an anti climax so far with this GameWeek...I've a bad feeling we are going to get a 0-0 tomorrow night between Chelsea & Spurs!

Fowler87 wrote: »
    No goal from Maloney but thankfully Rangel sorted that out. Hopefully some bps too. Aguero 2 pointer is terrible though. 79 with Bale(c) and Cech to play. Unlikely will hit century unless Bale has a blinder again

I had Aguero too. Worst thing was I had Ruiz on the bench with 12 points. Ouch.

0-0 wouldn't be too bad, I'd pick up 18 points!

Would love Spurs to win tomorrow, would mean Benitez having to play a strong Chelsea team the last two games to guarantee CL football, meaning that Hazard + Mata will likely feature.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

With Rafael and Michu out for the next 2 games. Maloney looking tired and potentially very deflated for arsenal game. RVP possibly rested. I've a LoT to think a out before I make my transfer (s)

• Advertisement

BAP Chap

Dzeko 3, Lescott 3, Javi Garcia 3 (in the mix Hart) (can’t separate the top 3, so any combination of that trio)
    Rangel 3, Tiendalli 3, Hernandez 1 (in the mix Routledge, Shechter, Caldwell, Espinoza)

Advertisement