Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW36 - Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Hogey007 wrote: »
    i hope you're right :)

going to be one of the most eagerly awaited team news of the season in about 30 minutes, especially from the city game, a lot of people have aguero, silva, tevez, toure, zab, nastasic. watch dzeko come along and have a few people cursing him.

I think Mancini will play full strength today. The midweek game is the rotation risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

Hart Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Barry, Nasri, Silva, Milner, Aguero

NO TEVEZ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

no Tevez is all sorts of glorious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

Steven81 wrote: »
    Hart Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Barry, Nasri, Silva, Milner, Aguero

NO TEVEZ

link?

NO TEVEZ

Is he on the bench at least?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Kinder Bueno

NO TEVEZ
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnt07MyfZNAoxj3AkkFrMny0qPXblk725aRtqJP8MsoAvM-uQc

Albion team v @laticsofficial: Foster; Jones, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell; Yacob, Dorrans, Mulumbu; Long, Rosenberg, Lukaku

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lemlin wrote: »
    I think Mancini will play full strength today. The midweek game is the rotation risk.

yeah i'd agree, just hope my 3 play, Hart, Zab & Tevez, if they start the midweek game then it's a nice bonus, well i'd expect Hart to start both.

Anyway, i expect JaxTeller will be along shortly to tell us the team news.

edit: ah no tevez, should mean he starts at home to wigan though so not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

NO TEVEZ

Makes no odds to me all my rivals have him. You would expect Aguero to be on the bench tues now and Tevez and dzeko to start.
    Wonder who plays in behind aguero today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Hat trick for Kun please

• Advertisement

lennon starts for spurs. didn't a couple of people here pick him?

just while i'm watching the Hull match here, I hope you are all getting set to welcome Paul McShane back to your teams next season :D

goal machine!!! :cool:

just while i'm watching the Hull match here, I hope you are all getting set to welcome Paul McShane back to your teams next season :D

He just scored! From a Robbie Brady cross!

he just put hull in front 100 million pound goal if its the winner

He just scored! From a Robbie Brady cross!

ha ha just watching it here too, all joking aside, if they do get promoted, robbie brady could be a great cheap midfielder for next season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭carrig2

NO TEVEZ

Music to my ears:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

No Tevez, fúck sake, I don't know why I play this game, my life was so much happier and less complicated before:(

MAN CITY SUBS: Pantilimon, Toure, Kolarov, Garcia, Rodwell, Tevez, Dzeko.

ha ha just watching it here too, all joking aside, if they do get promoted, robbie brady could be a great cheap midfielder for next season.

I concur. Looks very good at the minute. Hull actually have Meyler as well so be good for Ireland for them to go up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

No Tevez, fúck sake, I don't know why I play this game, my life was so much happier and less complicated before:(

Aguero to get injured in the second minute. Tevez will come in and get two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,104 ✭✭✭G1032

Oh that's brilliant. No Tevez. Great start to the week and a ball had yet to be kicked. A goal or two from Aguero and a blank from RVP and I'm Home and hosed in my private leagues

i have tevez too and i don't see it as that bad a thing, yeah i was kinda hoping he'd start both but with a cup final next saturday that was unlikely, he should get 20-25 minutes today and then start at home to west brom, out of the 2 i'd prefer he started that one.

edit: think i said a couple of times earlier that city were playing wigan midweek, i did of course mean west brom.

Chances are he was only ever going to start 1 of the games he should now start the easier game on paper. Also todays team could be the cup final team which I hope it is as then tevez would also start at reading in gw 37.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

C'mon Shane Long

Albion team v @laticsofficial: Foster; Jones, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell; Yacob, Dorrans, Mulumbu; Long, Rosenberg, Lukaku

Rosenberg starts his first game of the season he is a central striker should mean lukaku starts on the left .

hopefully Lukaku and Kone will get in a fight after a couple of minutes meaning they both get minus points and suspended for the second match :D

realistically though i'd be happy with anything less than 10 points each from this gameweek from them.

i can see someone racking up a 20+ score this gw, fingers crossed it's one of my players.

Chances are he was only ever going to start 1 of the games he should now start the easier game on paper. Also todays team could be the cup final team which I hope it is as then tevez would also start at reading in gw 37.

I think it is the cup final team and we'll see few of that eleven midweek.

Tevez did well earlier in the season against United when he came on so hoping for more of the same today.

manual_man wrote: »
    C'mon Shane Long

Laughed when I read that. I admire you Manual Man. Never one who goes for the ordinary.

In fairness, I know plenty who are chasing 30 and 40 point leads and took point hits to transfer in players like Dawson, Vertonghen, Mata, Hazard, Lukaku and the other staple favourites.

When you're chasing a lead and time is against you, an approach like yours is what is needed.

I think it is the cup final team and we'll see few of that eleven midweek.

Tevez did well earlier in the season against United when he came on so hoping for more of the same today.

Absolutely I can see the midweek team being Hart Richards Lescott K Toure Kolarov Garcia rodwell tevez Dzeko and 2 of todays team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Laughed when I read that. I admire you Manual Man. Never one who goes for the ordinary.

In fairness, I know plenty who are chasing 30 and 40 point leads and took point hits to transfer in players like Dawson, Veryinghen, Mata, Hazard, Lukaku and the other staple favourites.

When you're chasing a lead and time is against you, an approach like yours is what is needed.

Ah no. I don't have Long. But I don't have Lukaku either, and lots do

So, y'know :D

Advertisement