Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sigelei Kick Clone

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Saw one of these for sale the other day locally and thought it was a mistake

The picture is of an actual Evolv Kick though :-S

- myth "plausible"

*edit* All over ECF and UK vapors, $9 each !!!! Damn thats cheap !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

was.deevey wrote: »
    Saw one of these for sale the other day locally and thought it was a mistake

The picture is of an actual Evolv Kick though :-S

- myth "plausible"

*edit* All over ECF and UK vapors, $9 each !!!! Damn thats cheap !!!

where was it for sale locally?

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

I really want a few of these. Would love a few of the new sigelei mechanicals too :p

where was it for sale locally?

Here in the Philippines priced around $25, which seemed cheap for a kick, but assumed the Sigelei part was a typo, now it makes sense.
    I really want a few of these. Would love a few of the new sigelei mechanicals too

I've tried a few of them and was not too impressed.

- Heavy (half again the weight of the telescope) and felt bigger.
    - Sealed Buttons, cannot be modded or spring replaced with a lighter one.
    - Button felt pretty rough and not easy to push with the pinky

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

I dont mind the weight at all. But sad to hear about the buttons. Have seen good things about them surprisingly on ecf.

• Advertisement

I dont mind the weight at all. But sad to hear about the buttons. Have seen good things about them surprisingly on ecf.

Well I was comparing with my Mech Sigelei Telescope, looking for something new and shiny and was a lil disappointed TBH.

Picked up a Torpedo Instead and will be selling it ASAP. Bit peeved really as the button is really nice n' light but the diameter is uncomfortable for my tiny fingers which i only discovered after 2 days of vaping with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭rui1000

the sigelei telescope 20 looks really nice a roller alike

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

rui1000 wrote: »
    the sigelei telescope 20 looks really nice a roller alike

Agreed, and the button is in the correct place.....THE TOP!!!!!

Advertisement