Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you think CAO processed my application?

Options
  • 04-05-2013 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

I was informed the 1st closing date was 1st of February. I had purchased an online CAO account before that, but left it blank when the deadline passed. Yet after that for a month I had an option to change or fill in my courses and was charged 10 euro.

But i'm a little confused because it mentioned mature students and students applying for restricted courses and I am neither. Will my application still be processed? :confused:

Their customer services are useless - 2 emails without reply and a constantly engaged number.

21 yo, doing FETAC level 5 Business Studies and hoping to progress on to level 6 btw.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Sala

Yes, happened to my mam. We had to account set up but hadn't picked courses. when it reopened she was changed a tenner and selected her courses - she has been informed she has a place in UCD. Yours will count as a change of mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Godot.

Sala wrote: »
    Yes, happened to my mam. We had to account set up but hadn't picked courses. when it reopened she was changed a tenner and selected her courses - she has been informed she has a place in UCD. Yours will count as a change of mind.

Forgot to thank you for making the effort of replying - thank you. :)

Advertisement