Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearance sale

Options
  • 04-05-2013 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭

Just a heads up , John O' Brien in Waterford Angling and Shooting is having a clearance sale this weekend . Last time he did there were some great deals.

Mods : delete if this is inappropriate

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭cushcam

pity i didn't know about this sooner, john is a sound lad to deal with. was it advertised at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭ianoo

he has it every May long weekend i think ,i'm just after coming out of the shop and i can tell you its stocked to the rafters ,should be plenty of bargins :cool:

ian..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

Is it worth driving down for. What's on sale is it accessories or is the mods scope ammo etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Chiparus

Mostly clothes, he had a pair of le chameau boots size 8 for less than 1/2 price, my wife had to convince me that they would not stretch to my size 10 feet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

Chiparus wrote: »
    Mostly clothes, he had a pair of le chameau boots size 8 for less than 1/2 price, my wife had to convince me that they would not stretch to my size 10 feet!

Don't mind her I'd say they would.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Chiparus

They only hurt a little bit, and I'm sure my feet will probably shrink a bit as I get older.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭valerossi

Jesus you missed that boat bet theirs a size 11 shooting them right now lad, the wife hasn't your back atal:-)

Advertisement