Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atomizer-V-Cartomizer-V-Clearomizer

Options
  • 04-05-2013 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭

I took up vaping a week ago and am loving it so far. My lungs are already beginning to clear up so there's no way I'm going back to fags. Anyway, I digress. I got the Joyetech eGo-T starter kit and am having huge trouble with leakage. I always keep it upright in an effort to minimise this and it has improved slightly, but not much. So I'd like to know if anybody can give me any suggestions as to any atomisers, cartomisers or clearomisers which might help this. Are there any other advantages between getting one over the other and can ye suggest any compatible ones with my eGo-T battery.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Yeah, the ego-t was a great development when it came along a few years ago. Kinda brought some consistency to the general market. Not without its own issues such as leaking, dry hits and not great flavour.

Cartos are a big improvement. You can pick up a 5 pack of Boge LR cartos for around 7 euros I think. They'll last ages, won't leak, consistent performance etc. you need to be sure they are well soaked before use but after that just top them up every now and again. There's also the option of adding a tank. With the tank youll only need to fill up once a day or so. Many people who are vaping for years still use cartos. They are available from almost every ecig vendor over here.

Some people love clearo's too. Never worked well for me but they do seem to work for many. Again, make sure you get an LR or 1.8 ohm version for your ego-t battery. They hold a couple of mls so once or twice a day top ups is all that's required.

On the phone so too fiddly to link the stuff but they are all readily available from any of the vendors in the following list:

http://www.vapingireland.com/Home/Vendors

The ego-C is another option if you like those tank systems but they are more like a repairable ego-t so you can just change the heads. Still prone to the same issues as the eGo-t though....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I started with the ego-t, same as yourself, but now i've moved on to Genesis and Silica rebuildables, but from time to time i still go back to a good old reliable carto tank, for convenience.

as GH said, pick up a pack of Boge carts from any of the vendors, they are all pretty much the same price. the LR(Low Resistance) will work best with your ego batteries, they'll kill the batter a little faster than the SR(Standard Resistance) ones, but they'll perform much better.

Advertisement