Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a stroller

Options
  • 04-05-2013 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

We are off on holidays soon with our 8 mth old. Our travel system is too large so looking for a more portable option. Budget is about €150.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

In my opinion maclarens are great but over priced.
    I ve a cosatto now and I love it much prefer it over the maclaren

As your child is 8 months just make sure what ever you get can recline fully for sleeps.

Edit also smyths toys have a 20% sale off baby stuff this week in store and online

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Buyingcar2012

Lisha wrote: »
    In my opinion maclarens are great but over priced.
    I ve a cosatto now and I love it much prefer it over the maclaren

What kind of Cosatto do you have?

What kind of Cosatto do you have?

Cosatto baby gogo

Bought it 2yrs ago in smyths but can't find a link now so they must be replaced now. But google did show links to second hand ones

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I would just bring the big buggy unless it has to be taken apart to fold.
    For holidays when we only had one I just brought the graco quattro tour as it folds as one,These days I bring the double.
    The petit zia is not a bad stroller.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

we used this one taking our 10 month old on a sun holiday and it was perfect light weight and easy to fold and reclined flat for sleeping in, in the evenings before we got back to the hotel:
    121965_M.jpg

http://www.toys.ie/Dimples-Pitch-Stroller-Red-!121965-prd.aspx?qwSessionID=c3160ee2-7b20-4ef4-8582-1e027f1ae883

but i just saw this one and it may be better:

103894_E_M.jpg

http://www.toys.ie/Kite-Stroller-!103894-prd.aspx?qwSessionID=c3160ee2-7b20-4ef4-8582-1e027f1ae883

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

We had a Chicco ct06 for a sun holiday when my son was about 8 months old. It's a very basic stroller but we only bought it to use on the holiday. It lies back for when they're asleep and was very lightweight. It was also about €60 so it was cheap as chips too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,822 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Get on to adverts.

I bought a great one last year for €40. Good clean and it was like new. Didn't care if the airline lost it or it got destroyed.

It's in the shed and will be taken out for this years holiday as well.

Advertisement