Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy s5 and 6 :)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Gummybear2013

Which design from these two phones do you like most?

Those designs are just based on renders made by random websites, the S5 and S6 will look nothing like them.

Those designs are just based on renders made by random websites, the S5 and S6 will look nothing like them.

Oh really so they wont look anything like that ? Such pity as i loving the design of them :confused:

Yes really. The S5 might look something like that except for the zero bezel at the sides. If you want a sexy looking phone now have a quick google of the Oppo Find 5.

Yes really. The S5 might look something like that except for the zero bezel at the sides. If you want a sexy looking phone now have a quick google of the Oppo Find 5.

Ah i get you now find all this really interesting :) i am a freak when comes to phones love them but samsung and htc favorite makes :) i will have look that

• Advertisement

Wow that oppo is amazing looking is oppo a new brand of phone never heard it before? will it be coming to ireland?

Yes it is a brand of phone. It won't come to Europe but you can order it form China. Come join us over in Android Devices if you need help picking out a new phone.

Yes it is a brand of phone. It won't come to Europe but you can order it form China. Come join us over in Android Devices if you need help picking out a new phone.

Oh really why would it not be coming over to europe ? would phones abroad work fine if sim free? I ok thanks my parents got me the samsung galaxy s3 at christmas for my birthday i love it . Just love looking up new phones knowing me i will want a new one next year ha

Advertisement