Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamesweek 37 Transfers.

• 04-05-2013 12:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭

Now that GW 36 is in progress, attention turns to the penultimate Gamesweek of the season,Arsenal have favourable fixture with Wigan(H) and Newcastle(A).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Coutinho in for me. Have been very impressed with him every time Ive seen him hes very rarely mentioned on here. Fulham A and Qpr H last 2 fixtures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

either michu to coutinho or lambert to sturridge. leaning towards sturridge at the minute. I dont want a points hit in case liverpool dont do well and already have enrique

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭Invincible

Coutinho in for me. Have been very impressed with him every time Ive seen him hes very rarely mentioned on here. Fulham A and Qpr H last 2 fixtures.

Have him since week 29, regular in the team, had been subbed early in game that Suarez was sent off in, quality player.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Invincible wrote: »
    Have him since week 29, regular in the team, had been subbed early in game that Suarez was sent off in, quality player.

Had planned getting him in back then myself got sidetracked by dgws and have regretted it as he racked up the points. His pass for the 3rd goal last week was unreal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭Invincible

Had planned getting him in back then myself got sidetracked by dgws and have regretted it as he racked up the points. His pass for the 3rd goal last week was unreal.

A great pass it was!
    He's only 20 yet, has had 10 games,2 goals,5 assists and 23 shots on goal.
    Being a Brazillian is a help too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Michu out for me,torn hamstring today.

zerks wrote: »
    Michu out for me,torn hamstring today.

Yep, it's taken the decision out of my hands

Yep, it's taken the decision out of my hands

Just pulled the trigger,Coutihno in.

Going to wait until after the match tomorrow, just in case

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

given that he seems to be out for the season it's a fairly easy one, Michu out, both liverpool and arsenal have 2 good fixtures remaining so will probably go for Gerrard or Santi.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Kinder Bueno

Will probably get Mert and Sturridge in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

Michu out for nasri or Walcott..?
    Have Bale already. Sale value of 7.4 for me for michu atm, and 2.3 in bank.
    Even if he plays next week it will be against man u away. Only one match left after that... So transfer out seems like a good idea.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Laudrup admits Michu won't feature again!

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

Risky doing that so early.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Looks like Michu out for Coutinho for me too

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭moreau

Michu to Walcott is all (barring any injuries/suspensions)

Nice and simple this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Michu to Walcott. Better option than Coutinho atm, for me.

Superhero Maloney is staying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Had to free up funds for Walcott so Benteke ----> Sturridge and Michu ----> Walcott. Just as well I did it last night as Sturridge went up

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

Tevez Aguero and Kone up front , getting sturridge for tevez next week ,, do i need to get RVP back in for the last 2 weeks as well at a cost of aguero ? with the team united put out today it looks like rotation all the way so will rvp play the last home match against swansea ??

Tevez Aguero and Kone up front , getting sturridge for tevez next week ,, do i need to get RVP back in for the last 2 weeks as well at a cost of aguero ? with the team united put out today it looks like rotation all the way so will rvp play the last home match against swansea ??

i def wouldn't get him back in. i have him and would have considered selling him only for with the michu injury that'll take up my free transfer.

i think he'll only start 1 of the last 2 and with the amount of rotation today it could well see RVP on the bench v swansea next week, i'll probably keep him because even if he plays 25 minutes he could score so isn't worth a 4 point hit to get rid of but i certainly wouldn't advise anyone to transfer him in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

How likely is De Gea to feature in the last two weeks? He's not starting today. My sub keeper is Frederici, who has only played once since February, so he's not really adequate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

Michu and maybe Fellaini, out;

No idea who to get in, I have Bale,Walcott and Mata already.

unkymo wrote: »
    Michu and maybe Fellaini, out;

No idea who to get in, I have Bale,Walcott and Mata already.

fellaini is at home to fulham and is back playing in an advanced role, i'd keep him, certainly not worth a hit to get rid of him.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    fellaini is at home to fulham and is back playing in an advanced role, i'd keep him, certainly not worth a hit to get rid of him.

Stuck Fellaini on my bench this week but he'll be back in my team next week.Already made the move of Michu out for Coutihno.
    Looking at a 3-5-2 formation unless something drastic happens during the week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭Roonbox

How likely is De Gea to feature in the last two weeks? He's not starting today. My sub keeper is Frederici, who has only played once since February, so he's not really adequate.

I'm stuck in the same boat, and I have Michu, so unless I take a 4 point hit, somebody is gonna be zero points next week.

Roonbox wrote: »
    I'm stuck in the same boat, and I have Michu, so unless I take a 4 point hit, somebody is gonna be zero points next week.

for those of you with DDG and Federici i'd simply bring in Hart if you can afford him. or eif you can't then swap federici to Bunn, even at a 4 point hit. Norwich have a decent fixture this week (fulham or west brom at home i think) so start DDG, if he plays against swansea, great, good chance of a cs, if not bunn comes in with a good chance of a cs too, if not he'll probably get 2. when you're going to get 0, a 4 point hit isn't such a bad thing.
    I think DDG will miss 1 of the last 2 so i'd make the move/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Hogey007 wrote: »
    for those of you with DDG and Federici i'd simply bring in Hart if you can afford him. or eif you can't then swap federici to Bunn, even at a 4 point hit. Norwich have a decent fixture this week (fulham or west brom at home i think) so start DDG, if he plays against swansea, great, good chance of a cs, if not bunn comes in with a good chance of a cs too, if not he'll probably get 2. when you're going to get 0, a 4 point hit isn't such a bad thing.
    I think DDG will miss 1 of the last 2 so i'd make the move/

But how can you be sure Bunn will play ahead of John Ruddy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,870 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Need to replace Rafael and Michu, I'm thinking Walcott or Mertesacker and someone else?

2gGm1hj.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭amber69

ShaneU wrote: »
    Need to replace Rafael and Michu, I'm thinking Walcott or Mertesacker and someone else?

2gGm1hj.png

Liverpool defender id recon good fixtures carragher maybe

• Advertisement

amber69 wrote: »
    Liverpool defender id recon good fixtures carragher maybe
    too lazy to check now if you can affard both but if you can go for carra and walcott. i think you def need walcott anyway. at home to wigan who will have just played the fa cup final a few days earlier and the arsenal match will be their 4th match in about 11days wheras arsenal had 10 or so days off.

Advertisement