Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost Plus Sofa

Options
  • 04-05-2013 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Help need advice ordered and paid for a suite of furniture from Cost Plus Sofa Wexford> When it was delivered it was badly damaged so i refused to accept it.

That was 17th April, since then i have requested a full refund as it was an end of line set. I have been consistently lied to by the Manager in Wexford, and the customer service department.

Their reply is that they were each to have contacted me, where they then blame each other. They have given me wrong contact information and my calls were constantly disconnected.

the final straw today, while again in the Wexford store, i told the manager this behaviour was unacceptable, he told me to " get the F_ _ k out of the shop! shocked and horrified to this behaviour, unacceptable

Comments

Advertisement