Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert Italian

Options
  • 04-05-2013 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

Hey!

Anyone here do Italian? Personally, I feel prepared for the exam, except for the letter writing section. My italian teacher spent 3 years teaching us basics (numbers, food, shops, colours, personalities etc) which is good. But he never properly taught us how to make sentences or stories, which sucks. I've tried to look for a pattern in the topics for the letter writing, but there's no pattern!:( I feel like i'm going to drop alot because of this. I'll love to know how other people feel about the Junior Cert Italian exam XD.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Man City 10

Hey!

Anyone here do Italian? Personally, I feel prepared for the exam, except for the letter writing section. My italian teacher spent 3 years teaching us basics (numbers, food, shops, colours, personalities etc) which is good. But he never properly taught us how to make sentences or stories, which sucks. I've tried to look for a pattern in the topics for the letter writing, but there's no pattern!:( I feel like i'm going to drop alot because of this. I'll love to know how other people feel about the Junior Cert Italian exam XD.

If you want my honest opinion
    I hate languages, especially Italian
    Over the course of 3 years we had 3 different teachers
    the first 2 were grand as I usually got A's and B's

The one we got in third year is a nightmare
    I am getting C's and D's now
    He expects us to do homwork without even telling us what to do
    ''Ok pg 145, i want for tomorrow''!!!!
    So because of this I started to stop caring about languages and not to study that much for them
    I did the oral for both of my languages and my teacher said that I had gotten 19 percent out of 20 :)
    So I just need another 30 percent to get a C which i will be very happy to get in the JC for both of my languages

Advertisement