Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flavor eraser?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

How in the fook do I end up at the UK Disney page with that link?!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

redkid wrote: »
    Has anyone used the flavor erasers before and if so, do they work?

Here is an example
    http://www.vixenvapors.com/flavor-eraser/311-flavor-eraser-atomizer-cleaner.html

Does this work on your tongue? I went for about three weeks unable to taste anything because I fúcked about with too many juices.

Also, If you ended up on a Disney page I'd run a malware scanner, something fishy going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

The link is grand for me mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

What date of birth did you put in ? .... im guessing you'll be taken to Disney if you are under 18.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

i beligerantly put 1/1/1912 - it went to Disney, got in with a more realistic age then

I wonder whats ion that Eraser stuff,just PG?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

So Disney are trying to attract a wider demographic by transferring paedophiles older people to their site?(I enetered as a 90yr old:o)
    Makes sense I suppose:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Nothing to do with Disney mate, its the site itself has screwed up their age check with the idea being that anyone under 18 goes to a kids site :P

Advertisement