Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody tried Naturo wet dog food?

• 04-05-2013 7:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

I was in my local Pet Stop today in Castlebar picking up some packs of Naturediet as they have it for 99c a pack and I noticed another brand on a display next to it called Naturo. It's also a wet food 400g tray for €1.16 so I just bought one to try, duck with brown rice & veg. My boys loved it.
    Has anybody tried it or have any opinions? They are based in Antrim http://www.naturopetproducts.com Seems they do a dry food too, but the first ingredient is maize, which I don't fancy. I'll stick to the Skinners for my dry.
    When I googled it a link came up for a product recall, but I couldn't find any details on it.

Advertisement