Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What does it mean to say you're G.A.Y

• 04-05-2013 9:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 207 ✭✭

Is it the first thing to cross one's mind when they hear someone is (male)gay... that, that means they take it up the bum. Or is it the first thing to cross ones mind when gay sex is mentioned.. that this means butt sex, which inevitably means poo. It's the way I sort of always thought. Recently a girl was flirty with me, and I joked I'm gay, to which she replied, 'ha ha, you take it up the bum'! And she took the arrogance out of me. Is this one of the main things associated/assumed with being gay? and that no says it? OR is there so much more to be associated with, with being gay that people don't think of this?? Ye must admit I have a point here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

I usually get depressed that I'm so good-looking, I could never be friends with the gay guy because he wouldnt be able to resist making advances. So I avoid them at all costs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Just.... no!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,471 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Campness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

Some are givers, not takers.

• Advertisement

What it means is that you're trolling and will end up banned if you continue.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement