Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gsm p versus gsm q

Options
  • 04-05-2013 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

i was just wondering what the difference was between the gsm p and q. I need a gsm communicator but am not sure which one I need

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

What alarm have you got ?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 flantastic

hkc 1070

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

flantastic wrote: »
    hkc 1070

If it is for the 10/70 then the plug on GSM-Q is what you need. The panels software need to be version 3 or higher. There is also two outputs on the 10/70 that you can use to control different electrical equipment if you have the GSM-Q fitted. The GSM-P can also be used but it costs more so better off getting the GSM-Q. Remember you will also need engineer access to the panel to configure either GSM.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 flantastic

thanks altor, ive got the engineer code . what price would I be looking at for the gsm q

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

flantastic wrote: »
    thanks altor, ive got the engineer code . what price would I be looking at for the gsm q

Prices can vary, have heard quotes up to €250.
    Best advice is to shop around. Here is the link to the suppliers list.

• Advertisement
Advertisement