Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pringles Xtra - 4 flavours

Options
  • 04-05-2013 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone had these?

252418.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Didn't they have these out a few years ago?
    Xtreme Sour Cream and Onion and Cheese I remember distinctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

Got the sour cream ones and didn't like them personally, didn't really like the chilli/heat combo with the sour cream! Give me standard sour cream any day.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

mimihops wrote: »
    Give me standard sour cream any day.

I think they are tasteless theses days. Not sure if it was a recipe change or similar, but that last time I had some were nothing like they used to be. This was the sour cream ones, not sure about other flavors. When I saw these being advertised I was thinking was it a gimmick, they reduced the flavous on the regular ones and come out with 'xtra' flavours ones, hence the thread :P

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Davy wrote: »
    I think they are tasteless theses days.
    Guy I know licks each pringle to get the most taste off them, it actually works well, slows down you eating too.

If you open a tub and look down, thats the side you lick, then he puts the unlicked side on his toungue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

rubadub wrote: »
    If you open a tub and look down, thats the side you lick, then he puts the unlicked side on his toungue.

'The eating of a pringle is a lot like a good marriage...'

'Just eat the damn pringles!'

Sorry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

rubadub wrote: »
    Guy I know licks each pringle to get the most taste off them, it actually works well, slows down you eating too.

How long are you meant to lick it for? :pac:

Cant say I would be doing this, they used to be nice eating them 'normally' so would rather remain not buying them

Advertisement