Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Creative Original Musicians Wanted

• 04-05-2013 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi guys. Musician here looking for musicians that want to create original, evocative, emotional music that isn't tied down to any particular genre or style.

If you click my name and check my recent posts you'll find a thread i made before with a good few details but basically I write concepts that cover a lot of ground emotionally and then I write music to express the emotions so that both sides, the music and the story, tell each other. The key to it all is that each individual side has to be good enough on its own to carry itself but becomes stronger when both are combined.

I've been in talks with various chaps from record labels and studios and the general idea is that this can then be turned into a full scale production and be brought to theatres and big venues around the gaff (read:world :P)

The only problem im having is finding musicians that are talented enough to play any style and creative enough to think outside the box, so far i've found musicians who are militarily good at their instrument and cant think outside the box or people that are unique or abstract thinkers but cant express themselves musically or productively.

So, to tie up a growing post, if you're at all interested send a PM with any questions or queries and ill be able to explain specifics (I reply rather fast so try not to PM and go offline for 2 weeks :P)

Thanks a bunch! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 HereAgain

bump :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭auti

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ollieraye

Hello there first of all where are you based ?. Im guitarist but play bass, drums and some keyboards and love creating original music but have not found the right guys to work with yet . Im always checking this sight out to see if there's anything that catches my eye . Basically I just to create something with a really good vibe something that that will focus more on the music than the image.
    So if you could send some more details maybe and see if were on the same channel that would be sound . cheers !

• Registered Users Posts: 22 HereAgain

PM sent and bump :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 deadeyeddog

hey m8, sounds interesting, ive been recoding for a while, indie/alternative stuff recently but also into folky sounds. play guitar/bass/keyboards etc..

here's a link to my soundcloud page if u'd like an example, just moved to galway from scotland not long ago and just got goign again,, let me know if ur interested,, cheers

https://soundcloud.com/deadeyeddog/sets/the-state-of-things-ep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 TIME1234

Im interested!!! mail me ...I tried to mail you but Im only new here so it wouldn't let me:)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 GabrielCaetano

when are you doing auditions?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 GabrielCaetano

we're doing a workshp about performing this tuesday, by the way:
    http://www.exchangedublin.ie/ai1ec_event/crossing-the-line?instance_id=1122431

Advertisement