Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Room to Improve.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

This is heavily edited compared to the original. No mention of his office /study or the All Ireland medal.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

All his houses look the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,757 ✭✭✭✭Water John

The point is, she immediately expressed an absolute opinion on everything, without in any way deferring to her partner. It showed a lack of cop if nothing else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭Heroditas

RobertKK wrote: »
    All his houses look the same.

Floor to ceiling windows, split levels, vaulted ceilings, gloss kitchens... I'm amazed he didn't stick a curved wall into this design.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

"I was right"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,838 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Red Kev wrote: »
    This is heavily edited compared to the original. No mention of his office /study or the All Ireland medal.

Ye she had a word with the director.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,352 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Marys room is like what you would see in a nursing home.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭amovingstatue

What a troglodyte, Sarah's lucky - she's landed on her feet, poor Mary's shoebox bedroom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,650 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Water John wrote: »
    The point is, she immediately expressed an absolute opinion on everything, without in any way deferring to her partner. It showed a lack of cop if nothing else.

It's such a subjective thing though. The discussion happens after both express opinions. He just agreed with her. It's not really her fault he's never stepped up with an opinion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

"I"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Right I'm entering the competition to win a consultation with Dermot. If I win it's gonna be one of the best shows :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,352 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

There's no show on next Sunday, wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Another repeat next week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,757 ✭✭✭✭Water John

'My' kitchen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,771 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Samsgirl wrote: »

Don't think so, I think
    Ms Brown's boys is on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Water John wrote: »
    'My' kitchen.

Yea I noticed that, everything was My not We

It's such a subjective thing though. The discussion happens after both express opinions. He just agreed with her. It's not really her fault he's never stepped up with an opinion

He mightn't be aloud an opinion!

Samsgirl wrote: »

Looks like they're going to repeat the whole of Series 9.

And that's on prime viewing time on a Sunday night after the news. Nice one RTE.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭Jofspring

No I think they just didn't edit out the "next time..." from the end of the show from last season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Sundance_Kid

The daughter in law was a pain in the arse. I'd say if she could pack Mary off to a nursing home she would have.

• Advertisement

Looks like they're going to repeat the whole of Series 9.

And that's on prime viewing time on a Sunday night after the news. Nice one RTE.

Ms Browns boys is on next week!

He mightn't be aloud an opinion!

That's horsesh*t. He can't voice his opinion?

She is opinionated, that'd pretty clear. But what does it say about him if he never voices an opinion?

Hardly fair to just blame her because he doesn't have an opinion or doesn't want to have am opinion.

Whilst a lot of people kind of joked about Sarah on here. If he moved in with Sarah and her mother and acted the same as she did. They'd have being war online about his behavior.

Whilst a lot of people kind of joked about Sarah on here. If he moved in with Sarah and her mother and acted the same as she did. They'd have being war online about his behavior.

She's been the talking point when it was originally aired and tonight.

What happens if they ever have a row?

"Go move in with your mother!!"

She's been the talking point when it was originally aired and tonight.

Their was a backlash against her online but a lot of people just said she was a ball breaker but if he treated her the same way he'd have being described as a lot worse in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

That girl Sarah seems like an absolutely horror. It's pretty clear that herself and the mother in law do not get on. My blood was boiling. That poor elderly woman's late husband built that house, the son meets this horror and they marry, then said horror wants to demolish everything and call the shots.

Unreal.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,335 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I've zero interest in hurling, but even I know that winning an All-Ireland is a bloody big deal. His medal and jersey should have been pride of place somewhere prominent in the house, not stuffed into some crappy little cubby hole.

Their was a backlash against her online but a lot of people just said she was a ball breaker but if he treated her the same way he'd have being described as a lot worse in my opinion.

That's a sad reflection though. Someone being pilloried for being opinionated. I'm not saying she was pleasant but there is absolutely no reason why he can't counter her opinion with his own...If it's different.

My opinion would be the same if the roles were reversed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,838 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

That's a sad reflection though. Someone being pilloried for being opinionated. I'm not saying she was pleasant but there is absolutely no reason why he can't counter her opinion with his own...If it's different.

My opinion would be the same if the roles were reversed.

If he stood up to her he'd get a bollocking, the cold shoulder or whatever. She's the boss in the relationship. I know a lot of couples like that

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement