Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Room to Improve.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,398 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Running out of ideas. All they houses are beginning to look alike .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

tskk wrote: »
    3 steps for a 95 year old to deal with!!

And not even a hand rail for the poor dear.

Deck looks slippy for her too.

€275k!!!!!!

Nina is easy on the eye, but a bit of a headwreck.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snipey

not a curtain or blind

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Back inside the Pale next week is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,964 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Good luck at the house warming when you need to use the toilet.
    Madness, I bet the kids will love sharing a bathroom with a pensioner aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,520 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

jos28 wrote: »
    My least favourite this season. I just wonder how the house will cope with the growing children.
    I wonder how the house will be for poor Granny, whose home it was in the first place, before they barrelled in and remodelled it - and ditched her bed :mad:

Open and spacious, Dermot? Seriously?

I may have to rewatch this one again, just to get my head around the whole thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

17 houses in 22(?) years? That is a lot of moving.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

It's not one bit open and spacious??!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

Thargor wrote: »

I thought Granny was getting her own bathroom??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,391 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

They really got their priorities up their a$$, they brought in a feng shui expert but appear to have completely ignored the needs of their oldest occupant with the most needs of anyone in the house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

My least favorite by a mile.
    Just didn't work tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I'd love to see Nina's house. She probably has the ceiling on the floor, and the floor on the ceiling.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭tskk

Did they even show the main bathroom? Did granny lose her bathroom?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭dpofloinn

Something about the design of that house tells me that granny will be away in a home very soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

They really got their priorities up their a$$, they brought in a feng shui expert but appear to have completely ignored the needs of their oldest occupant with the most needs of anyone in the house.

Tbf... The granny will be dead in a few years, it wouldn't make sense to design the entire house around her. It would have made sense to design some of it around her tho.

Whose house/home it was in the first place!

I'm in a properly bad humour after watching that :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Didn't like this build, house isn't really a house it's like bits stuck together, I wouldn't let him rebuild my dog house :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

The gran has her own bathroom, family bathroom for the rest of them.
    They got rid of the guests bathroom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

The gran has her own bathroom, family bathroom for the rest of them.
    They got rid of the guests bathroom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭supersean1999

Granny should say thanks now **** off the lot of ye, Wilson is landing from Lagos on the 730 flight,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

The poor lady, her house was just ruined, I'd say she was waiting for the cameras to stop before she has a word or a cry, they really didn't take her needs into consideration

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,570 ✭✭✭Damien360

dpofloinn wrote: »
    Something about the design of that house tells me that granny will be away in a home very soon

And at 95, still living in her own house up until pat turned up and took it, she looks to be very independant and have all her faculties, she knows the reality of what has happened. Shameful treatment by her own family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

I'd love to see Nina's house. She probably has the ceiling on the floor, and the floor on the ceiling.

And she probably runs the gas off the electricity and the electricity off the gas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,391 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

mloc123 wrote: »
    Tbf... The granny will be dead in a few years, it wouldn't make sense to design the entire house around her. It would have made sense to design some of it around her tho.

It was only her house I suppose before they decided to change the whole place on her :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

Tonights show actually annoyed me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

Red Kev wrote: »
    And she probably runs the gas off the electricity and the electricity off the gas.

No because that's some sort of big taboo and will make you an alcoholic since you won't be grounded.

Rackstar wrote: »
    Snap, see my post 2237 above.

Words fail me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭supersean1999

Damien360 wrote: »
    And at 95, still living in her own house up until pat turned up and took it, she looks to be very independant and have all her faculties, she knows the reality of what has happened. Shameful treatment by her own family.
    even though I'd of been a bit more considerate I would not spend 1/4million to mould the house around her,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Rackstar wrote: »

Ah, I didn't like the finish, but the show gave me lots of laughs, what a unique character of a GP Dr Pat is.

See you next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭skydish79

Where are they going to make the sandwiches!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement