Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Room to Improve.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭paddyirish23

Millem wrote: »
    Me too please!

Pm me too cheers!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

Pm me too cheers!!

And me too, if you don't mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

I wouldn't mind a pm too if that's ok. Thanks in advance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

And me!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭whupdedo

Don't forget me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Icsics

Pm for me too please!
    Thanks x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

If possible could I get a quick pm as well please and thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

The window was a complete joke. There was loads if solutions, like make it smaller then put a velux in the roof above the attic stairs.

The attic stairs were in the wrong position anyway, one whole side of the house was a bedroom, walk in wardrobe and on suite, must of been a better solution. They lost a lot of space from the attic too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Sure while people are pm'ing ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭inthehole1

Would appreciate a pm also if possible.always watch this,found it very strange finish
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

And me too, if you don't mind...

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Shorty69664

And me .......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

And me .......

Me too.. If anyone can be bothered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

I'd appreciate a PM too, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭traineeacc

I'm so nosey would love a pm too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭mapaco

Oh definitely-a PM please if anyone knows! We debated the weirdness for an hour last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭cbb1982

Pm please

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭backinexile

PM please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭JustTheOne

I really didn't see anything strange apart from the window?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,406 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Didn't see it but after reading thru the thread I will be having a look, the builder sounds like he was auditioning for a show of some sorts himself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,174 ✭✭✭✭Penn

What are you all asking for PMs for? What information are you hoping to gather? They're a fairly typical couple, there weren't any major issues, they seemed happy enough at the end. What about them?

I thought the work done was fairly good last night. Obviously the window on the stairs was a bit of a shambles, but other than that for the space and budget they had, I thought they did a good job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

Pm me too plz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

I'd love to know as well.PM please if you don't mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,652 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

PM me too.

I don't know why but everyone is doing it so...

Or don't.

I thought what they did with the window was nifty. It's a landing. It's not ideal but it's not something that would bother me hugely on a landing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭testicle

PM for me too please!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Vex Willems

Since people are asking, I want a pm too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

I saw it before the mod edit when reading the thread last night, it practically said nothing extra, it's like the mod edited it to create a scandal :-P there is nothing to be asking to be pm'd about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭mapaco

Bad Horse wrote: »
    What are you all asking for PMs for? What information are you hoping to gather? They're a fairly typical couple, there weren't any major issues, they seemed happy enough at the end. What about them?

I thought the work done was fairly good last night. Obviously the window on the stairs was a bit of a shambles, but other than that for the space and budget they had, I thought they did a good job.

..to see what happened with the builder! There was no input from the builder after he made the comments about the kitchen and none of the usual 'Dermot is so great' commentary from the other professionals at the end.
    Pure Nosiness on my part anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,652 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

I wouldn't be surprised if the builder's nose was out of joint. But I don't think that was Dermot's fault.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Penalty

The window was a complete joke. There was loads if solutions, like make it smaller then put a velux in the roof above the attic stairs.

The attic stairs were in the wrong position anyway, one whole side of the house was a bedroom, walk in wardrobe and on suite, must of been a better solution. They lost a lot of space from the attic too.

The slope of the roof pretty much meant this was the only available place for the stairs to he attic - I think

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement