Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Room to Improve.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I missed this episode, it always comes down to budget, they're tough cookies :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,516 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Autosport wrote: »
    It's nice to see someone properly putting it up to Dermot!

OMG the mutinous faces on the pair of them :eek:

Love the red doors, but not with the wooden worktops. Can't remember what the finished product looked like, but maybe I'll be convinced when I see it all together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Don't like beam " interrupting" view. Going to be lovely house

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Beam looks ok-sorry Dermot

Oh Holy God, I'd forgotten the giant lump of wood blocking the view out that all-important window with The Best View In The House.

I swear, Dermot would try to convince anyone that black was white, the way he's talking about that beam being an addition to the window/view. Bull**** of the highest order!

No more than the window cut in half by the stairs at the end of the last series, I'd have absolutely killed him.

What happened the red kitchen :confused:

2013 was the year it aired no wonder I couldn't remember it :D I wouldn't be a fan of the house, too much of an eye sore for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Oh Holy God, I'd forgotten the giant lump of wood blocking the view out that all-important window with The Best View In The House.

I swear, Dermot would try to convince anyone that black was white, the way he's talking about that beam being an addition to the window/view. Bull**** of the highest order!

No more than the window cut in half by the stairs at the end of the last series, I'd have absolutely killed him.

Yeah, I was at my mother's watching CH4 and switched over at the last minute. I couldn't remember if this was the one with the beam blocking the window.

I agree, that other programme with the split window on the staircase was absolutely malojeon altogether. Just horrible. This was not much better. Didn't see it tonight, but I remember it well. what the heck???!!!

Of course, Dermot was brilliant...

• Advertisement

It's on now, the house they went to visit in Leitrim is called the butterfly house and i personally think it's hideous

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭pjordan

It's on now, the house they went to visit in Leitrim is called the butterfly house and i personally think it's hideous

So did I! But course ya can't say that on TV, shhhhh!

Id rather a timber floor than a tile floor, Dermot not liking the tiles :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    It's nice to see someone properly putting it up to Dermot!

Did you recognise the American lady yesterday on RTE when she proposed to her wife?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Did you recognise the American lady yesterday on RTE when she proposed to her wife?

That's Senator Katherine Zappone I presume.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,964 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I dont like it, they're living in an artists studio or gallery, its just a glass box. Like 90% of RtI episodes I suppose.

Mars Bar wrote: »

I was thinking it was her but wasn't too sure :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Yes. I recognised her. I'm sure they are having a whale of a party in their lovely house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Are ye all watching reruns, or is there a new series that I've missed? From the comments, they sound like reruns.

Thoie wrote: »
    Are ye all watching reruns, or is there a new series that I've missed? From the comments, they sound like reruns.

They're reruns from 2013 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭Ed_Stephens

Very unimpressed with that one last night, it was rendered an awful colour and I hate those massive windows Dermot insists on putting everywhere, must be awful to for privacy. I have a tiny skylight in two rooms which gives great light and is totally unobtrusive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Have to say, I enjoyed last night's programmme. I liked the couple and I think Dermot did a surpising job in suiting thier needs. Also enjoyed Patricia's and the Builder's contributions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

About to start now on RTE 1.

About to start now on RTE 1.
    Another repeat, I think.

The one in Stillorgan, maybe?

Awww, I'd forgotten that Paulo Tullio appeared in this one.

RIP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Ahh Paulo :( I'm so sad to hear he passed away . A lovely man. R.i.P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Paulo :(

Look at all that blistering sunshine......

Remember when we used to have summer? :mad:

The face on the builder would sour milk :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

Is he their client or are they his?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement