Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

partner keep wakes me up when going to bed late

Options
  • 05-05-2013 5:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Im a very light sleeper would usualy go to bed around 11. My partner wakes me up most time when he goes 2 bed even though he's trying his best not to make any noise. some times Im able go back sleep few mins after but recently, once I was woke up I cant go back sleep till 5 or 7 in the morning and awake again around 8 feeling like I didnt sleep the night before at all.

My fela had a car accident few yeas ago and suffering from very bad pain, he can't go sleep till his really tired which would be 2 or 4 in the morning. So that's his bedtime which seems like my morning time now.

We dont have extra bedroom that I can sleep in and he said he's been cursed that he will die alone in the bed, so he strongly refuse to sleep seperate from me. He told me how good it feels when he go to bed with me in it. That's the problem, I get use to sleep without him now, which there's total peace with no heavy breath sounds(which drives me mad makes me very awake), and he's so happy and secured sleep with me(even though I snors some times)

It has become a huge problem for me now cause if I dont sleep well I will get my vertigo back and get very snappy with him, and with his injury it is very hard for him to look after 2 girls and do the house work same time. I have a feeling that this is gonna ruin our relationship.:confused: Really dont no what to do, has anyone the same situation?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jay-me

nvsunny wrote: »
    Im a very light sleeper would usualy go to bed around 11. My partner wakes me up most time when he goes 2 bed even though he's trying his best not to make any noise. some times Im able go back sleep few mins after but recently, once I was woke up I cant go back sleep till 5 or 7 in the morning and awake again around 8 feeling like I didnt sleep the night before at all.

My fela had a car accident few yeas ago and suffering from very bad pain, he can't go sleep till his really tired which would be 2 or 4 in the morning. So that's his bedtime which seems like my morning time now.

We dont have extra bedroom that I can sleep in and he said he's been cursed that he will die alone in the bed, so he strongly refuse to sleep seperate from me. He told me how good it feels when he go to bed with me in it. That's the problem, I get use to sleep without him now, which there's total peace with no heavy breath sounds(which drives me mad makes me very awake), and he's so happy and secured sleep with me(even though I snors some times)

It has become a huge problem for me now cause if I dont sleep well I will get my vertigo back and get very snappy with him, and with his injury it is very hard for him to look after 2 girls and do the house work same time. I have a feeling that this is gonna ruin our relationship.:confused: Really dont no what to do, has anyone the same situation?
    What is his time to rise?

Advertisement