Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym prices

Options
  • 05-05-2013 7:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Any up to date prices on gyms in Galway please? I am currently in kingfisher nui but parking is a nightmare there and they are so strict on there opening times. They are supposed to open at 7am but rarely do and there is usually a queue outside in the morn. I paid €429 last year for membership there. Thanks to anybody with info!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭shenanagans

€299 Kingfisher Renmore. I've heard the Carlton Gym (now Connaught hotel) in Renmore is same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 zeitner

400 for TheWarehouseGym. Best gym in Galway easily if you can do without a pool. Huge area with excellent weights machines and free weights plus its open at 6am mon-fri and 8am sat and sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 kingster92

Galway city gym is a good i go there a few times a week, for the year its 385 and student is 300 for the year ,and pay as u go 5ero and they let u pay instalments .

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭pemtca

€299 Kingfisher Renmore. I've heard the Carlton Gym (now Connaught hotel) in Renmore is same price.
    Carlton was €399 when I joined in January this year

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dave Van Ronk

I take it that's the student rate?

• Advertisement
Advertisement