Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant manage more than 2 clubs?

Options
  • 05-05-2013 8:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭

Guys,

I'm fairly new at the Soccermanager game, and reached a rating of 46 yesterday ...

Since then I've been trying to sign up to a third GW but keep getting message stating " you are currently up to your club limit"

from what I've read, I though that once you get a rating above 45 you can manage a third team.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Guys,

I'm fairly new at the Soccermanager game, and reached a rating of 46 yesterday ...

Since then I've been trying to sign up to a third GW but keep getting message stating " you are currently up to your club limit"

from what I've read, I though that once you get a rating above 45 you can manage a third team.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

seems the 3 clubs @ rating 45 is no more :

Originally Posted by lunastorta viewpost.gif

No more third team at level 45, sorry.
    You can buy a new team with your money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Get gold membership...only a 10er I think and manage loadsa clubs.international teams and manage your club team in SMFA competittions

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Get gold membership...only a 10er I think and manage loadsa clubs.international teams and manage your club team in SMFA competittions
    Oh, i kno.

Just wondered why i couldnt get a 3rd team when others could

Advertisement