Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luttrelstown castle wedding - urban myth

Options
  • 05-05-2013 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭

Thread about the fireworks last night got me thinking about Posh and Becks getting married in luttrelstown.

FYI - if someone tells you the Becks paid off a couples mortgage to get that date/or if you've told that story yourself it's not true:
    http://snopes.com/weddings/newlywed/beckham.asp

Not that snopes is the be all and end all but the old adage of "if it smells like bullsh1t, it is bullsh1t applies here". Eh I mean "if it seems to good to be true..."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Oh and while I'm at it. That story about Bono and Bruce Springsteen, and the friend of a friend asking Bono's friend (Bruce - not recognising him) to take a photo and then he pays for dinner is bullsh1t too.

Even though there's a fella on boards who swears that was his girlfriend :pac: and she has the photos, but he wouldn't post them :)

Advertisement