Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool v Everton 13.30 hrs

1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

What a terrible interview.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,296 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

I wonder if the FA will take action on Felliani for all those elbows today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Xavi6 wrote: »
    We finished second and got to a final? Typical lazy deflection anyway.

I was not talking about this season I was talking about the period from the takeover, go back to bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

5live wrote: »
    Fair result.

How? Everton scored a goal. Liverpool didnt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,907 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

mike65 wrote: »
    I was not talking about this season I was talking about the period from the takeover, go back to bed.

I know the game was bad but you're being crankier than usual. If you're talking about specifics it's probably best to be clearer from the outset.

Anyway, you've got yourself a very good player, you should be happy when other fans see that.

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    I mentioned 2 MOTM bets and others who could be worth a punt for others. Also..
    You mentioned 7 players as being worth a punt for MOTM, I would like to think I'd have a 50% strike rate doing that.
    Also.. you mentioned Gerrard for Wincast, not MOTM. If you meant to include him for MOTM then well done, 1 of your 8 possible winners came in. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Assume three games for fellaini elbow given it wasn't seen by officials

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

Sturridge looks so rubbish 9 games out of 10. Most frustrating player going.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

You mentioned 7 players as being worth a punt for MOTM, I would like to think I'd have a 50% strike rate doing that.
    Also.. you mentioned Gerrard for Wincast, not MOTM. If you meant to include him for MOTM then well done, 1 of your 8 possible winners came in. :pac:

My point being I had only MOTM bets in mind and yet I opted for a Wincast, mainly as it showed up on my twitter feed at the time I was reading it.

Gerrard wasn't originally a consideration because of talk of him not playing.

I only bet on 3 MOTM matches per a game at a push, usually two. Anyone who follows me elsewhere knows this.

As for mentioning a fair few players, so what? It's about who I've put my money on at the end of the day. I should after-time like the majority of people do in this forum next time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,674 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I wonder if the FA will take action on Felliani for all those elbows today

Didi he do it more thanc once? (Didn't see the entire game.)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Mocha Joe wrote: »
    Sturridge looks so rubbish 9 games out of 10. Most frustrating player going.

What? He has mostly been very good for us with the odd bad game thrown in.

As for mentioning a fair few players, so what? It's about who I've put my money on at the end of the day. I should after-time like the majority of people do in this forum next time.

Prefer that to covering half the bases and still losing. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

If Sturridge had the blinkers taken off he could of created a few real chances today.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

What? He has mostly been very good for us with the odd bad game thrown in.

Too greedy and braindead, good against poor teams but against a decent defence he comes up with nothing, like today.

Prefer that to covering half the bases and still losing. :pac:

Prefer honesty to some kid who seems to get a kick out of people losing money, but hey, what do I know. If I was covering half the bases, I'd have stuck money on all the players I mentioned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Too greedy and braindead, good against poor teams but against a decent defence he comes up with nothing, like today.

9 games out of 10 you said.

Sturridge has scored 7 goals in 11 games since January. He must score three more in the last two games otherwise a certain bet will not be called in.;)

Prefer honesty to some kid who seems to get a kick out of people losing money, but hey, what do I know. If I was covering half the bases, I'd have stuck money on all the players I mentioned.

Who's getting a kick out of someone losing money? What I find funny is that you named 7 players as being a good shout, mentioned another player for a different bet and when he won MOTM you were "close".

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Shankly Gates

He has scored against United, City and Chelsea.

Who's getting a kick out of someone losing money? What I find funny is that you named 7 players as being a good shout, mentioned another player for a different bet and when he won MOTM you were "close".

Had Mata and Jones in the late KO. Hope you're happy for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,296 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Didi he do it more thanc once? (Didn't see the entire game.)

Threw at least 2 elbows

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

looking at the sky footage, did Carra refuse to shake Felonys hand? Looked lke he did....

RTE 2 cleared 2 hours for highlights of this and the Utd/Chelsea game! Good luck lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

looking at the sky footage, did Carra refuse to shake Felonys hand? Looked lke he did....

They had a cuddle at the end. Didn't see anything untoward.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

mike65 wrote: »
    RTE 2 cleared 2 hours for highlights of this and the Utd/Chelsea game! Good luck lads.

There's fans of all the prem clubs on it tonight for a review of the season. The highlights will be a very small segment.

Had Mata and Jones in the late KO. Hope you're happy for me.

Look who's happy to after-time now. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

Kold wrote: »
    How? Everton scored a goal. Liverpool didnt.

Final score 0-0.

You may have missed the rule that a goal doesnt count till the ref gives it. For reference check out the derby at Goodison park whete Suarez 'winner' wasnt given.

What goes around comes around, buddy.

yesno1234 wrote: »
    There's fans of all the prem clubs on it tonight for a review of the season. The highlights will be a very small segment.

Oh right, that'll be awful then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Fellaini really wouldn't be a viable player in some other leagues or in European football. He'd get sent off 3 or 4 times a season. Its incredible how much he gets away with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Fellaini really wouldn't be a viable player in some other leagues or in European football. He'd get sent off 3 or 4 times a season. Its incredible how much he gets away with.

25m to united would be a nice signing imo, he is a quality player who needs to make the step up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Demosthenese

If United sign Fellaini for 25m i'll fly to Goodison and carry the guy on my back to Old Trafford!!! Sweet Jesus, he belongs more at Stoke than he does United.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭LiamoSail

If United sign Fellaini for 25m i'll fly to Goodison and carry the guy on my back to Old Trafford!!! Sweet Jesus, he belongs more at Stoke than he does United.

Either you've seen little of fellaini, or little of stoke

Advertisement