Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dogs

• 05-05-2013 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

hi everyone, can anybody help me. im looking for somewhere to bring my dog to play where its safe for him. preferably the leinster area. any suggestions would be great. thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭misses with rifles

palatine woods in carlow is a good spot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

Where are you located?
    Glending woods just outside Naas is good.
    Punchestown racecourse is fantastic, but there is a very recent new rule that says dogs must be on a leash at all times, which is very sad for us dog walkers (seems some person got bitten by a dog there, and is suiing the racecourse!!) but you can still bring your dog around the cross-country section - great distance/walk.
    I dont know how dog friendly the new(ish) Discovery centre in Castlecomer is, nice place for humans tho!
    Maybe if you let us know where you are, you will get more helpful suggestions

• Registered Users Posts: 23 c00p

Thanks for the suggestions. Im located in Celbridge but i was looking for somewhere where i could let him off the lead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

c00p wrote: »
    Thanks for the suggestions. Im located in Celbridge but i was looking for somewhere where i could let him off the lead.

St. Catherine's park in Lucan is great. Used to bring my fella there twice a day before we moved from the area. No problem with having them off lead once they are under control. Park keepers are really nice lads.

Advertisement