Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadbury Marvellous Creations

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Just eating the cookie nut crunch now and oh sweet moses!!! It's amazing!!:):):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Wurly wrote: »
    Just eating the cookie nut crunch now and oh sweet moses!!! It's amazing!!:):):):):)

Did you think it tasted a bit like Golden Crisp?

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Pjays

Absolutely love the bar with the popping candy! I liked the contrast of textures as well. I didn't think I would like the addition of the jelly bean but I enjoyed the softness of it while also experiencing the popping simultaneously. Def interesting! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Sadly I was disappointed with the cookie crunch one. I thought chocolate was sugary . Not bad but I don't think I'll buy another one :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Tried the cookie crunch it's really nice it's kinda like a daim bar but better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

I like them both, the jelly popping candy is my favourite though.

One complaint though is that there's no easy way to break one in half. We got two bars yesterday to try a half of each and the bars are divided into 5 segments.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

That jelly bean is a savage chocolate bar. *CRACKLE*:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭midgetflynn

I've only tried the Jelly one and I really liked it. Couldn't care less for the popping candy and chocolate shells in it, I just really liked it with the jelly

I've only tried the Jelly one and I really liked it. Couldn't care less for the popping candy and chocolate shells in it, I just really liked it with the jelly

I think the popping candy is the best thing about it, I wish the nut crunch one had popping candy too

Tried the Jelly Popping one today and I didn't like the jelly pieces, only the popping candy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,906 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Large bars are half price in Tesco and Supervalu......yum yum

I've just seen ad for this new bar and I'm beyond excited!

http://www.chocolatemission.net/2013/08/august-16th-cadbury-dairy-milk.html

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

The name reminds me of the rowntree's randoms ads!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

wtf?
    I think Cadburys have lost the plot / are trying too hard since being bought by Kraft.

I found a bar in Tesco!

Excited, I tucked in as soon as I got home and it was lovely.

You can't taste the cola and the pretzel pieces aren't salty..all in all, it's like a biscuity bar. Very nice though.

I find the chocolate in these Marvellous Creations very moreish.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Anyone tried the new one?

19941.png

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Davy wrote: »
    Anyone tried the new one?

There was a separate thread about it and when I merged it with this one it appeared before your post. See post #43 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

fussyonion wrote: »
    I found a bar in Tesco!

Excited, I tucked in as soon as I got home and it was lovely.

You can't taste the cola and the pretzel pieces aren't salty..all in all, it's like a biscuity bar. Very nice though.

I find the chocolate in these Marvellous Creations very moreish.

Definitely can't taste the cola anything like the jellies in the popping candy one. The hollow crunch of the pretzel is nice but don't get honeycomb flavour at all. Agree about the chocolate!

Definitely can't taste the cola anything like the jellies in the popping candy one. The hollow crunch of the pretzel is nice but don't get honeycomb flavour at all. Agree about the chocolate!

Yeah the cola, honeycomb and pretzel flavours don't come out at all but what is it about the chocolate in these bars...its just gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Polka_Dot

Have to say I don't like the new one, disappointed because I love the other two. The cola and honeycomb aren't nearly strong enough, and what I can taste of the cola there seems to be an odd minty taste from it. Won't be buying this one again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

Bought this today, just tried two squares of it. It's certainly not as good as the other two, and the cola just leaves the minty aftertaste that Polka_Dot mentioned... No doubt I'll make my way through the big bar anyway!

I haven't seen the new bars anywhere. Can anyone recommend a source in the Dublin 7/Dublin 15 area?

hardCopy wrote: »
    I haven't seen the new bars anywhere. Can anyone recommend a source in the Dublin 7/Dublin 15 area?

Tesco is stocking them..have seen them in several stores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

I tried the latest one today, and I think I'm in love! The saltiness of the pretzel, the bare hint of cola... Everything's coming up Dolbert!

I know this isn't on topic as such but seemed silly to make a new thread..

Has anyone tried Cadbury with Daim?

It's only massive, I sucked each square of choc and was left with a mouthful of shards of Daim-bloomin gorgeous!!

Addicted.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

It's only massive, I sucked each square of choc and was left with a mouthful of shards of Daim-bloomin gorgeous!!

Addicted.

I liked it, but I prefer Milka with Daim. I'm not a huge Cadbury chocolate fan though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

Addicted.

oh god yes! I liked milka dime but it wasnt a patch on the cadbury one which was amazing. I atethe whole bar in one sitting :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

I ate the whole bar in one sitting :o

Obviously :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

oh god yes! I liked milka dime but it wasnt a patch on the cadbury one which was amazing. I atethe whole bar in one sitting :o

I Got the Cadbury daim today but it's too sweet for me. I much prefer the milka daim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

5432d-dairymilkmarvellousbananacaramelcrisp.jpg

Advertisement