Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadbury Marvellous Creations

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

:eek: I'll be going in search of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭geecee

Two More Marvellous creations on the way

Bags this time:

Oreo+Choc Buttons+White Buttons+Pebbles Mix
    Or
    Maynards Jellies+Fudge+caramel Nibbles

More interesting combos!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I just don't get the whole Combos thing.
    I think Cadburys are trying far too hard to diversify, and quality if really being impacted as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

For the first time ever, the new Marvellous Creations bags will not appeal to me (and I ALWAYS love new Cadbury stuff).

I don't like the combination of chocolate with jellies and bits of Oreo's. I don't know what they're thinking of with this combination.

It's also why I don't like the Jelly Popping Candy bar.

I DO love the Cookie Crunch one...what is it about the chocolate that makes these bars so delicious?!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

fussyonion wrote: »

I DO love the Cookie Crunch one...what is it about the chocolate that makes these bars so delicious?!

I think the chocolate is softer - more 'melty', if you know what I mean. I'd never have thought I'd like the Jelly Popping Candy bar one but I love it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

I absolutely love the jelly and chocolate combination...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

fussyonion wrote: »
    For the first time ever, the new Marvellous Creations bags will not appeal to me (and I ALWAYS love new Cadbury stuff).

I don't like the combination of chocolate with jellies and bits of Oreo's. I don't know what they're thinking of with this combination.

It's also why I don't like the Jelly Popping Candy bar.

I don't understand the bag combos either, seems like desperation rather than a marvelous creation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

If they were chocolate covered jellies in the bags I'd be all over it. Love the jellies in the popping candy bar! Trying to find the new banana one and no luck so far. Hate when new chocolate is heavily advertised before it's released. Boo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭OU812

Haven't seen any of this new range anywhere & have some friends in the US eagerly awaiting them (not to mention me). Anyone know anywhere in Dublin stocking them yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

OU812 wrote: »
    Haven't seen any of this new range anywhere & have some friends in the US eagerly awaiting them (not to mention me). Anyone know anywhere in Dublin stocking them yet?

Didn't see the bar (but wasn't looking for it either), but the bags are on offer in Tesco (€1.50)

• Advertisement

Was actually looking for them in Tesco earlier & couldn't find them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

picked up the banana bar in dunnes on henry street twas alright but nothing that i'd care for again!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,906 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Oreo bag is a bit of a yawn, mini biscuits with some buttons.

The original bars are nicer I think.

Gah !!! Have tried Tesco & Dunnes & neither have them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭GirlatdRockShow

Tesco in the basement of jervis shopping centre have the bags! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,906 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Gah !!! Have tried Tesco & Dunnes & neither have them :(

Supervalu have em.

The jellies bag as well. not a patch on the bars.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭CyrilFiggis

Can't wait to get my hands on the new bars.
    Did get one of the Marvellous Creations Cherry Cola Fizz Desserts from Tesco in Rathfarnham though.
    Quite nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Tried the new banana bar, loved it!

Got the bags in Supervalue. €2 each (on special), not worth it. Still looking for the Banana bar

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Picked up the new banana bar in Topaz, had a "3 for €2.50" deal on the 40g bars. Its pretty nice alright.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Thought the banana flavoured bar was manky, don't know why I was expecting anything else tbh! Is the cola/pretzel one gone? I haven't seen it in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Got the bags in Supervalue. €2 each (on special), not worth it. Still looking for the Banana bar

Too right, grab a bag of buttons and throw in some midget gems, same experience. If you want Oreos, just buy Oreos..

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭CyrilFiggis

Dolbert wrote: »
    Thought the banana flavoured bar was manky, don't know why I was expecting anything else tbh! Is the cola/pretzel one gone? I haven't seen it in ages.

Yeah, wasn't hugely won over with them. The crispy bits were nice, but the banana pieces themselves seemed a bit out of place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Just had the banana one today. Yuck. I love banana cakes etc.. but this just tasted too artificial for my liking. Very overpowering in a bad way.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Dolbert wrote: »

Spotted a few in Dunnes & Tesco, think they are clearing the last of their stock though, just a few random bars dotted around. Also, €3.29 each :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 26 LemonPlant

Warning !!
    the The Jelly Popping Candy Shells candy bar is EXTREMELY ADDICTIVE.

The banana bar gets a resounding 'yack' from me. Didn't like the powdery banana sweets in it at all. I'll be sticking with my jelly & popping candy I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

The banana bar gets a resounding 'yack' from me.

Ouch.. I won, with the choice of that one, courtesy of the, 'what brings you joy?' Cadbury's promo, this morning.

I've tried all the rest though..

Just to say, 'disposable' (*cough* ten minute email) email accounts work fine for the Cadbury's promo, to receive your printable coupon.

Have finally tried the banana one & it's not the worst.

Strange thing is the cola pretzel one isn't available in individual serving & the banana one doesn't appear to be available in sharing size.

Need to spend some to the us & would prefer the larger bars

• Advertisement

I've seen the banana one in sharing size, not an individual cola/pretzel one though <SIGH>

Advertisement