Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadbury Marvellous Creations

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭OU812

Where did you see that MissFlithworth ? I've got to find these to send off pretty fast.

I've just rang Cadburys & they confirmed theres no plans for individual cola ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

In a Centra in Dublin 7 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,964 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Link to that voucher please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭OU812

These bars are on special in Dunnes right now at €2 each

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

I'm just back from Germany and they had a milka version of the popping candy/jelly bar over there:

milka-choco-jelly.jpg

I thought I loved the cadbury version, but holy mother of god this is even better... hope they bring it out over here, but it seems doubtful :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭CyrilFiggis

woodchuck wrote: »
    I'm just back from Germany and they had a milka version of the popping candy/jelly bar over there:

I thought I loved the cadbury version, but holy mother of god this is even better... hope they bring it out over here, but it seems doubtful :(

I'm dying to try these! Saw them on a blog last year and have been searching fruitlessly ever since. Here's hoping they do eventually bring them out in Ireland :(

Interesting Milkas never come here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭CyrilFiggis

Thargor wrote: »
    Interesting Milkas never come here :(

The Polish food shops have a few good varieties, but never the ones I'm after!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

[psst] The Polonez on Moore Street, Dublin, has all things Milka strange, Milka toffee 'Jaffa cakes' ..and some very odd chocolate bar fillings. I have to give my brain a restraining order, from thinking about visiting.. Don't get me started on Olza's Prince Polo XXL or the chocolate covered plums.

Amalgam wrote: »
    Milka toffee 'Jaffa cakes'

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Walked down to Moore Street after Amalgam's message and bought the last packet of Milka Toffee 'Jaffa Cakes'.

The mousse is yum but I'm not mad about the sponge:( It's a bit dense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Nice one Pang!

..just to say, that Polonez shop (Moore Street, Dublin) looks a bit grim and dour from the outside, but their choice of sweet things, from the far reaches of Europe, must be second to none, in Dublin. You'd never know, passing the place, day to day.

I don't know how I ended up there, I think it was to buy that fermented cheese cake that is particular to Poland, I can't remember.

Ah now Pang!! I went for a walk that way this evening under the pretense of 'buying some fruit' and had to turn my sorry self away from Polonez because I forgot money, if they don't have toffee jaffa cakes tomorrow I am going to be VERY moany at you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Crumpets

That banana Dairy Milk bar is €2 in Dunnes at the moment. It's calling out to me.

I'm going to a wedding in 2 weeks and my dress is tight enough as it is :(

Damn you, glorious chocolate!

Ah now Pang!! I went for a walk that way this evening under the pretense of 'buying some fruit' and had to turn my sorry self away from Polonez because I forgot money, if they don't have toffee jaffa cakes tomorrow I am going to be VERY moany at you

Oopsie!:o Hopefully they will have restocked by tomorrow!

If not, get a bubbly Milka, I swear it's delicious and will ease the pain :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 Sky.

Cadbury Marvellous Creations is some serious stuff.

I don't eat much sweets but Cadbury Marvellous Creations hits 200% !!!!

Pang wrote: »
    Oopsie!:o Hopefully they will have restocked by tomorrow!

If not, get a bubbly Milka, I swear it's delicious and will ease the pain :)

Bubbly Milka with caramel :D I must check out that shop on Moore street :pac:

Bubbly Milka with caramel :D I must check out that shop on Moore street :pac:

Omg I need it with caramel, Woodchuck! I didn't even know you could get that one. I am definitely going back in tomorrow to search for this.

noua-milka-bubbly-cu-caramel-l_4261.jpg

Look at that dripping caramel, divine!

Omg I need it with caramel, Woodchuck! I didn't even know you could get that one. I am definitely going back in tomorrow to search for this.

noua-milka-bubbly-cu-caramel-l_4261.jpg

Look at that dripping caramel, divine!

Food of the gods :) I got a bar for a friend while I was away... it's still sitting in my room and it's KILLING me not to eat it!!!

Food of the gods :) I got a bar for a friend while I was away... it's still sitting in my room and it's KILLING me not to eat it!!!

Go on and eat it!!! No point saving it, dig in!

I went to buy some bubbly Milka but there was none in the Polonez. No sign of any caramel Bubbly either :(

Did find a Cadbury bar called Nutty Caramel with chopped hazelnut and runny caramel in Tesco for 2 euro. Very enjoyable!

• Advertisement

Go on and eat it!!! No point saving it, dig in!

I thought you looked familiar :P

the_devil_on_my_shoulder_by_foden89.jpg
    I went to buy some bubbly Milka but there was none in the Polonez. No sign of any caramel Bubbly either :(

Did find a Cadbury bar called Nutty Caramel with chopped hazelnut and runny caramel in Tesco for 2 euro. Very enjoyable!

Ah that's a pity, good that you found a good alternative though :D

Lots of these in various Centra bargain bins for €1.50:

IMG_3033.JPG

I love them, Dime ones there aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,958 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Crumpets wrote: »
    That banana Dairy Milk bar is €2 in Dunnes at the moment. It's calling out to me.

I'm going to a wedding in 2 weeks and my dress is tight enough as it is :(

Damn you, glorious chocolate!

Go for it, you know you want to.......

Has anyone tried the Dairy Milk with Crunchie bar? Saw it in Dunnes the other day, looks good! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭NyOmnishambles

Crumpets wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the Dairy Milk with Crunchie bar? Saw it in Dunnes the other day, looks good! :D

Yup. loved it

Might not be for everyone as it is very sweet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Recently I made rice crispie buns and just before I out mix into cases I roughly chopped crunchie bars... Nomn nomn heaven.
    Next to try is chopped mars and tiny marshmallows. Daim bars might get a whirl too :)

Lisha wrote: »
    Recently I made rice crispie buns and just before I out mix into cases I roughly chopped crunchie bars... Nomn nomn heaven.
    Next to try is chopped mars and tiny marshmallows. Daim bars might get a whirl too :)

hungry-cat-700x393.jpg

Advertisement