Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost.. Right there.

Options
  • 05-05-2013 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Ok guys and gals,

Here's the deal. I'm a skeptic who would like to believe. But surely if the paranormal existed, by now it would be a subject in school. Scientists who have studies, it would be on the news with "another ghost spotted today".

So who here has genuinely seen a ghost.

Like right bang in front of you. Clear as day. No quick flashes, or shadows. But a solid sighting of the paranormal.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭mickmackey1

The way I look at it, 99.99% of claims are false. But just one true case is all that's needed...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

I'd say less people see actual ghosts than experience sounds, noises and movement. Also - what good is someone telling you they saw a ghost? No matter what, it's always going to be hearsay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

The issue is not whether something exists or not - it is the level of difficulty in proving it does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭jessabell88

I have. Along with another close friend of mine. I understand your Skeptisism. Before I had that experience I was actually a total non believer. Science doesn't know or understand everything. It is still baffled by things you would assume it understands clearly.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭lisatiffany

I'm all for a dose of healthy skepticism, but yes I've seen enough of spirits and the spirit world to know otherwise.

• Advertisement
Advertisement