Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

switching from airtricity and keeping bills seperate

Options
  • 05-05-2013 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

I've been plagued with overcharging from airtricity for several months despite sending in readings and I've now decided to switch to my original suppliers. I linked from ESB to electric Ireland. Switching to them with the electricity was quite straight forward. I want to go back to Bord Gais for my gas only, however I have trawled their website and done numerous google searches and can't find anyway to switch online for just the gas. It seems they want the electricity too. Is there anyway to have Bord Gaís look after just the gas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

I've been plagued with overcharging from airtricity for several months despite sending in readings and I've now decided to switch to my original suppliers. I linked from ESB to electric Ireland. Switching to them with the electricity was quite straight forward. I want to go back to Bord Gais for my gas only, however I have trawled their website and done numerous google searches and can't find anyway to switch online for just the gas. It seems they want the electricity too. Is there anyway to have Bord Gaís look after just the gas?
    Call them with your GPRN and meter read?

Advertisement