Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

junior cert in a month!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Mary A

what do u have to learn for English is it only poems , novel and a drama

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Pwee2029

mite copy u there haven't done much for english yet i'm gettin up @ 5 in the mornin to start tomorrow;)

im not aiming high for english tbh, i couldnt be bothered to study for it until the day before. i can never get up at that time, too early for me :/

hey everyone wat r ye doin for geo?? im just doin exam questions:L

tbh im just doing exams paper to its the best way of revising :D

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭chocolate98

i normally can't either but the teacher expects me to get a good result so i have pressure

Mary A wrote: »
    tbh im just doing exams paper to its the best way of revising :D
    cool i dunno gettin iffy now wit the subjects =l

• Advertisement

just cant wait until this jc is over then its party time :D

my plan is to SLEEP after the jc!

lol same (i)

how's study goin??

alright , all last week i was studying all day no joke , since the jc tomorrow couldn't be bother to study anymore :P , hbu ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

how's study goin??

BAD. I can't make myself get off the internet. I can't stop procrastinating. D:
    How's your study going?

alright , all last week i was studying all day no joke , since the jc tomorrow couldn't be bother to study anymore :P , hbu ?
    what about ur iphone tut tut jk not the best i know paper 1 nothin on paper 2;)

MomijiHime wrote: »
    BAD. I can't make myself get off the internet. I can't stop procrastinating. D:
    How's your study going?
    i know sme here i woke up at 5 for about half an hour made a to do list and fell back asleep and woke up at 7 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

i know sme here i woke up at 5 for about half an hour made a to do list and fell back asleep and woke up at 7 :P

Very productive :P

MomijiHime wrote: »
    Very productive :P
    i know but then i had tea i can't work without tea and then i started studying but now im on the internet procrastinating like u said haha:P

what about ur iphone tut tut jk not the best i know paper 1 nothin on paper 2;)

Ill just try my best and get 6 as ;) :P but if i dnt its not the end of the world rite ? xD

Ill just try my best and get 6 as ;) :P but if i dnt its not the end of the world rite ? xD

nope it definatly isn't dothe best u can do and thats all u can ask for :P

nope it definatly isn't dothe best u can do and thats all u can ask for :P

yepppp:D,

Advertisement