Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help, looking for hay for archery practce

Options
  • 05-05-2013 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey there, I'm an archer, I've been shooting for seven years now, I've just moved into the Galway area, and I'm looking for a smallish cheap bale of hay or two to set up a private practice range in my garden, I really need to keep up practice, so I'm in a bit of a hurry.
    Thanks in advance.
    Eppa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭kfk

You couldn't have picked a better time to go looking for hay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Bad timing

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ZETOR_IS_BETTER

€100 ex delivery per bale ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭PMU

would a big bale of straw do?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 eppa

Straw works just fine, but define "big" please. I would still need to be able to move it around on my own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 eppa

Straw works just fine, but define "big" please. I would still need to be able to move it around on my own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Bizzum

eppa wrote: »

Would you loose arrows at the bale as is or would you fabricate some type of straw butt?

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Farmer

I see a great photograph here...

"Man guarding his last bale of hay 2013" :D

Advertisement