Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maternity wear around Ballina/Castlebar

Options
  • 05-05-2013 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭

Are there any decent maternity wear shops around? A lot of clothes shops don't seem to be stocking maternity wear anymore and the only option is online, a bit annoying if you want to try it first!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 gems1183

there was a shop in ballina that stocked maternity wear but the name escapes me totally... i know its a pest having to order and then try and possibly have to reorder, do next in sligo not stock any?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭shaca

I think New Look in Castlebar still do maternity wear or there is Mothercare in Sligo.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Organic Cavity

Theres a section in boots in castlebar, big shop in the tesco complex in westport.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

There is a maternity shop in Diamonds car park in Ballina.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

gems1183 wrote: »
    there was a shop in ballina that stocked maternity wear but the name escapes me totally... i know its a pest having to order and then try and possibly have to reorder, do next in sligo not stock any?

Next not stocking it instore, you've to order online now.
    Theres a section in boots in castlebar, big shop in the tesco complex in westport.

In boots?!

• Advertisement

Think maybe Little Angels in Castlebar? Its at the roundabout as you enter Castlebar from the Ballina road, just take the first exit. I remember also buying some for myself upstairs in a shop on the Main Street, but I think that it was just that L.A. relocated. New Look in C'bar also have casual sort of stuff. You can order into Next as well for free if you are able to come back to collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 marfay

Hi
    There is a great maternity shop downstairs in eyre sq. shopping centre in galway. Might be a bit of a drive but well worth it. I was looking for something for my brothers wedding. they stock al;ot of the Tiffany rose dresses and its great because you get to try them on. Its very hard to buy online as your a totally different shape - and changing all the time!
    They have a great selection of casual bits aswell - jeans, tops etc. Mamalicious is a really comfy brand of jeans and v.cheap!
    Hope this helps :)

Thanks, I may be down in Galway over the next few days so I'll give it a look

• Registered Users Posts: 12 acermondeo

I am the same as you, looking for maternity clothes in the west. My friend is a few months ahead of me and has been everywhere and Galway store Bella Baby is where she was successful,a few bits in other store but mostly got her bits onlin. There is no where in Castlebar, New look only have what I can describe are "rubbish clothes" and a tiny selection. I am heading to Blanchardstown in a couple of weeks to see how I get on. I have a post on this also.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056958287

Good luck!

Check New Look in Castlebar again, they got some new stock in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 acermondeo

ok, I was in last week and I was not impressed with what they had,
    Will check it out though,thanks!

The OH was in today, got a few bits. She thought the selection was cack when she was in a few weeks ago, as well!

Advertisement