Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone tried the new Costa, opposite Woodies

Options
  • 05-05-2013 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

I was in there on Friday, and it's impressive. Loads of tables, space between tables, different seating areas, and surprisingly busy considering it's a bit of a walk from anywhere.

Got a couple of hours work done, which was impossible in the Fairgreen Costa, it being so small. A much needed resource for Carlow. Hope it stays open.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭rox5

I was in there on Friday, and it's impressive. Loads of tables, space between tables, different seating areas, and surprisingly busy considering it's a bit of a walk from anywhere.

Got a couple of hours work done, which was impossible in the Fairgreen Costa, it being so small. A much needed resource for Carlow. Hope it stays open.

I was in there getting a coffee for takeaway and I agree. A lot more light and space, which is nice since it does get a bit crowded in the other place if there is a queue. I also found it very awkward with that table in the other place is so near the door, I keep thinking my handbag or something will knock against someone's head when I come in.

The tables outside will come in some use for the moment now, now that the weather has been so sunny. It is a bit of a walk but I think majority of people with cars park in there or in the car park where Woodies is to have their coffee because it is impossible to do that in the Fairgreen where the carpark is always full.

I have a feeling that both Costa shops will stay open and do well. The one in the Fairgreen is good for any shoppers who want a quick break or for the cinema crowd who want a coffee and a bite to eat before going in and seeing their film, and then the bigger place will be good for people who just want to take an relaxing break where there is so much space and views of the river and also where there is available parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Presume it has free wifi?

Advertisement