Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Owners that wont keep their dog on a leash in public places

• 05-05-2013 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

I have come across this on several occasions where dogs are let off their leash in public places. Particularly dogs like rothweilers and pit bulls, are they not ban-dogs that are supposed to be muzzled. Like it bad enough having the paths fowled by dogs but also to have them running down the street towards you when you are walking a baby in her buggy while the owner is not even closeby.
    Does anyone have a problem with unleashed dogs in public?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Embireland, you have already had a similar thread closed.
    Please do not start any more threads which are designed to inflame the users of this forum, who, as I explained in the last thread I closed, are by and large going to be responsible dog owners, and not the right people to direct your ire at.
    Once again, I will suggest you contact the only people who can help you with your issues regarding dogs: Louth County Council have one of the most efficient dog warden services in the country. Please contact them, and do not use this forum for the purposes you are using it again.
    Thanks,
    DBB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement