Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Timetable

• 05-05-2013 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

What is the story at ITT with exam timetables.

We finish on friday with a bucket load of CA and exams start this week, it's as bad as christmas when the exams started on the 3rd of Jan.

DIT and ITB have finished and do not start exams for two weeks afterwards while they also had more time after christmas. Are our timetables built around the lecturers holiday plans or the students needs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 NewCanyon

I've just been told it's just ITT that is closed today with the exams starting in the shortest time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Our Christmas exams were awful. Exams on three consecutive days! This time is better and I dont mind only having a week. Less chance of me slipping into holiday mode like at Christmas.

Something needs to do done about the Christmas exams for sure. Either later in the month or before Chrismas altogether.

Advertisement