Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gourmet Greystones 2013 Photos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Quackhart

Nice pictures as always John of pixbyjohn.

Strange banner ad for Thai Brides running on the Greystones Guide website though. Unless of course you took those as well......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Quackhart wrote: »

Strange banner ad for Thai Brides running on the Greystones Guide website though. Unless of course you took those as well......

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Quackhart

www.greystonesguide.ie
    RosieJoe wrote: »
    :confused:

'fraid so RosieJoe - any time I go on to the site it is displaying a large banner ad across the front for what can only be describes as a Thai Brides website. Mugshot and associated details etc

www.greystonesguide.ie

'fraid so RosieJoe - any time I go on to the site it is displaying a large banner ad across the front for what can only be describes as a Thai Brides website. Mugshot and associated details etc

This usually relates to Google Ad services and your preferences but it is not the case for their site. Strange

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Tiradon

As far as I'm aware Google ads work off your own internet history and cookies to give you ads that suit you best. So the obvious question is.....what have you been up to? ;)

• Advertisement

Tiradon wrote: »
    As far as I'm aware Google ads work off your own internet history and cookies to give you ads that suit you best. So the obvious question is.....what have you been up to? ;)

That's usually the case but I got the banner too. Try it yourself in IE and you'll get it too

• Registered Users Posts: 2 roxy20

Hi All,
    I'm trying to find out if anyone knows who owns the building that used to be the Woodlands bar and before that was the Script? would appreciate anyones feedback, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

roxy20 wrote: »
    Hi All,
    I'm trying to find out if anyone knows who owns the building that used to be the Woodlands bar and before that was the Script? would appreciate anyones feedback, thanks

These were the original people who applied to build the premises that later became Script pub.>>>>>>Delray Catering Ltd has applied to demolish a cottage at The Lodge, Killincarrig and erect a two-storey over-basement bistro/bar premises.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Have a dig around for the Woodlands lodge threads as I remember his first name being mentioned once - this was when it was opened for the third time by the actual owner giving it a go himself. I can't remember his name - me's thinking it began with a D (but not TonyD who ran Woodlands Lodge).

Edit: Here's a thread to read through, GreyStonesInn poster signs off as 'DM'. Delrey = DM?? Maybe a Derrick??

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 roxy20

thanks for your help, it's another avenue to go down......

• Advertisement
Advertisement