Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At this point..

• 05-05-2013 11:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭

Do you feel like things are starting to come together or do you think you're worrying more as the exams close in?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Do you feel like things are starting to come together or do you think you're worrying more as the exams close in?

I'm definitely worrying more! what about you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭SeanyboyQPR

aimzLc2 wrote: »
    I'm definitely worrying more! what about you?

All over the place, still don't know If I've done enough to bridge the gap from my mocks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

It still hasn't kicked in for me! At this stage I don't think it ever will! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

All over the place, still don't know If I've done enough to bridge the gap from my mocks!

I know i haven't done enough yet, i'm counting on getting a fair chunk done these last few weeks , actually going to have a breakdown soon :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭SeanyboyQPR

aimzLc2 wrote: »
    I know i haven't done enough yet, i'm counting on getting a fair chunk done these last few weeks , actually going to have a breakdown soon :P

What is it you're hoping cor? Were u far off? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭Undeadfred

Its coming together for me in Applied Maths and Spanish, Everyting else im worrying about D:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

It's sort of soothing in subjects like Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Applied Maths and Tech to be able to open an exam paper and know how to do almost all the questions! The Languages though are another story . . . .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I feel like everything's coming together quite nicely at this stage to tell the truth, had a really positive weekend where I realised I know way more than I thought I did! I'll never feel ready for maths though tbh and English Paper 2 terrifies me, apart from those three papers I'm feeling alright about the whole thing. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

I'm concerned everything will go wrong. There's still a lot of stuff I don't know, particularly for English Paper 2 and Maths.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭Tommyrawr

I'm concerned about the Irish Essay Titles, if i cant understand them and if i havent covered the topics that come up and Maths i dont even know what an exam paper properly looks like. For chemistry,Business,French and Geography i think they are coming along fine should have them all covered a week before the exam starts :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

English 2 and maths 2 and biology :(((

Advertisement