Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pre-tenancy meeting

Options
  • 06-05-2013 2:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello again!
    just a few quick questions if ye have the time!

1.. Have pre-tenancy meeting on may 14th, what do I need to bring with me for this meeting?

2.. Must I prove on the day that I've contacted KWD recycling to come pick up bins OR do I need to post that information with my house acceptance letter?

3.. Is there still a furniture grant going? If so, how much or how little is it?

Any bit of information would be greatly appreciated!

thanks for yer time! :-)

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Hello again!
    just a few quick questions if ye have the time!

1.. Have pre-tenancy meeting on may 14th, what do I need to bring with me for this meeting?

2.. Must I prove on the day that I've contacted KWD recycling to come pick up bins OR do I need to post that information with my house acceptance letter?

3.. Is there still a furniture grant going? If so, how much or how little is it?

Any bit of information would be greatly appreciated!

thanks for yer time! :-)
    2) I dont think that you have to tell the council what method you will use for your waste.

3) you need to contact your local CWO about that.http://www.welfare.ie/en/Pages/otheroffice/community-welfare-office-cork.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jellymonkeys

Do you start paying rent on the day of the pre tenancy meeting? EG, will they take money from you the day you sign the letting agreement???....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Do you start paying rent on the day of the pre tenancy meeting? EG, will they take money from you the day you sign the letting agreement???....
    Once you sign you are a tenant,if I remember right we had to pay up straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭trishawisha

Hi jellymonkeys,
    Iv recently applied for a council house, west cork area and was just wondering how long did you wait?
    My SIL just received one a couple of months ago, she was on the list 3 years,and received a grant of €2,000 but she has two kids.

Advertisement