Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What should I do next? Suggestions welcome.

Options
  • 06-05-2013 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi I am just finishing the level 7 degree in Industrial and Environmental physics in DIT. I really enjoy the course, and I have applied for entry into the level 8 Physics Technology course. However I don't see myself being happy getting involved in pure research or being stuck indoors all day. I'm interested in environmental conservation and food and would like a hands on, practical job. Has anyone any alternative suggestions (to the Honours degree program)? I'm open to all, not just further qualification, but I would like to put the degree to use! I'm not adverse to taking a year out and working (or volunteering) to get some relevant experience.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 CiaraS27

Also has anyone done the environmental science and sustainable technology course in CIT and if so would you recommend it?

Advertisement