Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cloud storage - Mega.co.nz

Options
  • 06-05-2013 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭

Sorry if there's a better forum for this, couldnt see one. Just wondering if anyone has used this cloud storage facility, 50GB free is pretty savage. I know its a Kim Dotcom venture which would put some people off, but I've tried it recently and the upload speeds are decent. Anyone tried it out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Yeah, I use it. Found it grand so far. Would very much like some kind of app to use instead of just the browser, but I couldn't fault it really.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

There's an Android app thats pretty good, but yeah a desktop app would be great. Wouldnt think they are working on one seeing as they seem to pride themselves on it being completely browser-based, but I agree it would be handy. Had a few doubts about it initially due to what happened to Megaupload, but this seems a bit more legit. And 50gb free, better than a slap across the face with a wet fish, as they say!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Didn't know about the android app. Good to know.

Advertisement