Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's your favourite IOS game ?

• 06-05-2013 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭

Currently hooked on Dragon Island Blue and Plague Inc.

What has the rest of you wasting the daylight hours ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

Dream League Soccer. On season 2024/25.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

The jump made by a fellow boardie highly addictive :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

Super Stickman Golf 2, Tripletown and Pool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Angry Birds Star Wars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Tiny Wings. From the design, to the whole app I just love it. Such an amazing job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

DubDJ wrote: »
    Tiny Wings. From the design, to the whole app I just love it. Such an amazing job.

This is a case in point that iOS pricing model is broken.

I'd love to pay 10+ for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Schnitzel Muncher

Monkey Island 1 and 2. You can even play the first with the original UI from back in the Amiga days.

Classics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Plants Vs Zombies at the moment. Eagerly awaiting the second installation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭Merl1n

currently geodropHD

This is a case in point that iOS pricing model is broken.

I'd love to pay 10+ for it.

But that's down to the developer not being greedy. He released version 2.0 and gave it away for free. I loved the game so much I nearly wanted to pay for it. I bought the iPad app with no hesitation. And he done a great job on both. Hope a few more Dev's take note and follow in the footsteps of Andreas Illiger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

DubDJ wrote: »
    But that's down to the developer not being greedy. He released version 2.0 and gave it away for free. I loved the game so much I nearly wanted to pay for it. I bought the iPad app with no hesitation. And he done a great job on both. Hope a few more Dev's take note and follow in the footsteps of Andreas Illiger.
    it's nothing to do with greed. this is his day job and is day jobs for most people.

i make apps for a living, i'm better than 89c and so is andreas..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,186 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Injustice, free game but loads of iap.

it's nothing to do with greed. this is his day job and is day jobs for most people.

i make apps for a living, i'm better than 89c and so is andreas..

Don't wanna sidetrack the thread but the way I see it is he's sold over 4 million copies of it (last time I checked before update) and he's made $1 each time minus Apple's cut. I don't see him complaining. A lot of apps cost double that and sometimes 4 times the price. I personally try to avoid those as I think they're too expensive. Plenty of money to be made if you do it the right way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭SEORG

iFighter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 991 ✭✭✭SuperGrover

Real Racing 2HD. I've cleared records and started again because RR3 is so painful with all those extended repair/service interruptions. I'd much rather just pay a fixed price than be pushed towards in-app purchases,

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pedroremedios

Roads of Rome II is addictive!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Atm: Top eleven manager, which is synced with the facebook version. Simpsons tap out, subway surfers, had been a bit addicted to clash of clans but gone off it now. I also finished normal levels on Plants V zombies, must get back and do the hard.

Advertisement