Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartment to rent sydney

Options
  • 06-05-2013 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

heading over to sydney mid february 2014 and just wondering if any recommendations for hiring an apartment for two people for one week at start of month long australia holiday, many thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 White Cockatoo

Check out the AIRB&B app or website. It's a site where people rent out their places while they go abroad, or some seem to be renting furnished places commercially. It's worldwide, but there are a lot of Sydney properties registered.

You can pick up good apartments for approx $100 per night which is less than half what you'd be paying for a reasonable hotel.

If you'd rather not stay in someone else's pad and want to stay in the CBD, I can recommend meriton's Campbell st apartments. I put my folks up there late last year when they came to visit. It's well located, less than 2 yrs old, clean, comfortable etc. The room had a kitchenette, washing machine and dryer. I think I paid $200ish per night which seemed to be the going rate, I checked out (visited) 6 or 7 places beforehand and these were the best value for money whilst being quite nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Traveldude

Would recommend the Waldorf apartments in Randwick. Stayed there last year for 4 nights and the area is really nice with access to city centre via public transport just outside the apartments. Free garage parking if you have a car. They have 1or 2 bed apartments with reasonable rates. Enjoy!

Advertisement