Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road Rash PS1 wont save on PS2

• 06-05-2013 2:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I recently bought Road Rash for the PS1 on the internet. It plays on my PS2, but it wont save. Is this normal for PS1 games being played on PS2's?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Are you using a ps1 memory card?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

newmug wrote: »
    Hi all. I recently bought Road Rash for the PS1 on the internet. It plays on my PS2, but it wont save. Is this normal for PS1 games being played on PS2's?

I am not sure, but I think you need PS1 memory card to save PS1 games. Even if you playing on ps2. Or PS2 memory cards save both formats?

Question: do you have memory card?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I am not sure, but I think you need PS1 memory card to save PS1 games. Even if you playing on ps2. Or PS2 memory cards save both formats?

Question: do you have memory card?

Theyre different formats if I remember right. (granted its been about 6 years)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

I have a PS2 memory card. That solves that then! Thanks!

Advertisement