Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business and management in Maynooth.

Options
  • 06-05-2013 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey, I'm thinking of putting Business and Management in Maynooth down first on my cao, but i'm not sure what it's all really about. :/ is maynooth a good place to go college? I don't know anyone going to maynooth either. :/ helppppppp please. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

concannon wrote: »
    Hey, I'm thinking of putting Business and Management in Maynooth down first on my cao, but i'm not sure what it's all really about. :/ is maynooth a good place to go college? I don't know anyone going to maynooth either. :/ helppppppp please. :)

Hey :)

I'm in 1st year (exams Friday eeeeeeeeeeeek) of Psychology in NUI Maynooth. Although I can't comment on the course I can vouch for the University itself as being one of the friendliest, exciting and best places you could possibly go to University.

I can guarantee you that you will love the place, I haven't met one person this year who hasn't had a lot of love for Maynooth, there's just something about it's accepting, kind and friendly people that you will adore! :D

Also, don't worry about not knowing anybody. I came here on my own and have made a large number of friends and met my best friend i've ever had!

I would definitely recommend Maynooth, I absolutely adore the place and despite only going into 2nd year, am all ready sad at the thought of leaving the place!

Good luck in your decision :)

Advertisement