Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need help to find solicitor i used in 2008

• 06-05-2013 3:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭

Hi all,In 2008 i had a solicitor to represent,as i had to appear in the four courts.I am looking to trace the solicitor,but i cannot find any bill,they sent me and i cant remember their name.All i know is that they had their office not far from the four courts and it was on a corner,somewhere between Victoria Quay and George,s Quay.I have tryed Street view but i cant seem to spot the building.Any help would be fantastic.Thank you all:)

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

If you go into the relevant court office eg high court, dublin circuit etc with id, they will give you a copy of the file, and the solicitors name should be written on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭seamus1980

If you go into the relevant court office eg high court, dublin circuit etc with id, they will give you a copy of the file, and the solicitors name should be written on it.

Ok,thanks you for the information;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ResearchWill

seamus1980 wrote: »
    Hi all,In 2008 i had a solicitor to represent,as i had to appear in the four courts.I am looking to trace the solicitor,but i cannot find any bill,they sent me and i cant remember their name.All i know is that they had their office not far from the four courts and it was on a corner,somewhere between Victoria Quay and George,s Quay.I have tryed Street view but i cant seem to spot the building.Any help would be fantastic.Thank you all:)

Was it a high court case. If so using the high court search function on www.courts.ie you should find everything you need.

Advertisement