Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made In Chelsea Series 5

Options
  • 06-05-2013 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭

So what do you think of the new series?

Been a lot of get togethers and break ups and make ups and so on. Been quiet interesting so far as to see how things go!

Spencer has been very bold! Jamie is just as bad. I like the new cast members that joined!

Lucy is growing on me even though she is a bit mean!

The truth will always come out!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Lucy has grown on me. She is honest genuine too the point! Fair dues to playing the guys at their own game! As jamie said she plays like the boys in the dating game! I think she be great with spence they similar but she was right to end things they see others before being serious!

Pheobe has got catty! Ohh ashley...she has a temper even if she is a nice girl.

Looking forward to barcelona episode!

Dog yoga iv seen it all now lol! Louise been v bold girl poor andy. Lucy and spencer ok? Jamie and possibly phoebs. Olly and fran very interesting.

Gas lucy and stevie share a place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Doesn't look like anyone else is interested... :o:o:o:o:D:D:);)

:o hmmm oh well. :cool:

Advertisement